vidor baseball

i'm hearing that vidor will only carry a varsity and jv team this year. they won't have a sophmore team. i heard they weren't allowed to hire a new coach for one that left and don't have the personnel to cover 3 teams. i know on the high school website that there is a schedule posted for the sophmore team. it seems like that would really make some area coaches mad to cancel so many games. anyone know anything about this?

Heard the same thing about only having 2 teams.  Saw Coach Matthews yesterday at walmart.  He said that their would be 3 teams.  He said 2 teams was never an option.  He said that the new coach wasnt hired until Friday, he also said that if the coach hadnt been hired, that he would have moved another coach to make it happen.

[quote name="coach wade" post="1160530" timestamp="1326645061"]
Heard the same thing about only having 2 teams.  Saw Coach Matthews yesterday at walmart.  He said that their would be 3 teams.  He said 2 teams was never an option.  He said that the new coach wasnt hired until Friday, he also said that if the coach hadnt been hired, that he would have moved another coach to make it happen.
[/quote]

Exactly!

awesome news...i think coach was trying to get the word out and obviously it worked...great news...coach green does a great job...we need to keep him happy...coach matthews is awesome too...worth every penny...he's really about the kids regardless of their ability...i'll relay the info...2 weeks until tryouts...great time of year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami