Check out our eighth grade team

no-look

Thats the Lucas Nike Camp. These kids are invited from all over the country to camp and play against each other. Heres the thing I have mentioned on here many times. The majority of the top kids you hear or read about are usually re-classified kids. So many of the names you see headlined are older kids playing younger kids. Example, Justin Jennifer was kept back around the 8th grade as well as Jerron Love. And the list continues to grow. But don't get me wrong, they all can ball.

Oh yeah, these kids are in the 9th grade now, no mo 8th grade. Sorry ;)

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1152506" timestamp="1325264062"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=93549.msg1152491#msg1152491 date=1325262466]
From what I hear, Kountze 8th grader Grayland Arnold had a great showing at this camp also.
[/quote]hmmm..? Was Graylon invited? Its invitation only. I dont remember seeing him there.
[/quote]

Don't know the details BLU. I saw a tweet from one of his family members regarding the camp. That's if we're talking about the Lucas camp.

[quote name="utfan06" post="1153604" timestamp="1325610698"]
Lets hope he doesn't leave Kountze .. which I don't think he will
[/quote] Graylon had an opportunity to meet and play against some of the top 8th graders from across the the country. He was able to see where his skill level measured against others. Will make him a better player for [s]Silsbee[/s] ...errrr Kountze ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami