What? Sabine Pass flooded with People?

I have never seen so many people in my little town before. Even when sartin's was still here and the highway to galvaston was still open. Extreme Make over has been so great to this little town. Here is what they are doing. Rebuilding the theater, rebuilding the fire station. They sent the One-Act Play cast to New York for a week durring the construction. And for the towns people, they are taking every one who lives in a FEMA trailer for a fun day on the town.

Extreme Make Over is the most Honest donation this town has recived. Most of the other donation's have had strings attached with them. Going as far a religious beliefs.

Never the less, Sabine is starting to sprout up again, and it will be beautiful when it's done.

I'm not sure but since it's on ABC, my station Ch. 12 will be covering step by step. It doesn't matter what network it's with, this is great. I'm glad some good folks are getting some help in these tough times. While I was lucky with my house in Groves, it was really sad to see the damage in Sabine just a few miles away, everyday I thank god that the storm moved over just a little.

Guys this is so amazing!!!!! We had a suprise concert at 6 AM today and it was great. They cleaned up a ship yard down here and brought in some great bands. Goo Goo dolls, Nickle back, and 3 doors down. Free!!!! And in sabine of all places. It's so nice to know that these people really care and are so passionate. Man, I am at a loss for words.

I heard that the show will air on the 16th of april.

By the way....these guys don't mess around. Their word is true with everything they say....I don't know if I can take to many more of thier suprises.

I am so proud to be from this Town!

Thanks guys, all of you for your suport. If you all get a chance sometime come check out the work they did. It is eye poping. I think the best thing that happened, is that seeing something this beautiful in the middle of total devastation has given everyone down here motivation.

supertilley' date='

Are the jetties accessible? Just wondering because we will be doing some fishing over spring break. Thanks, God Bless you guys and good luck!!! :wink:[/quote']

Yes, you can drive all the way down there, got to take it easy, few more pot holes than normal. But if your launching a boat, the public boat launch has a closed sign on it, but people are still launching there.

The specks and reds are running down there too. I caught quite a few this past week.

Good luck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami