Kountze vs. Coldspring Game Thread/Kountze wins 81-77!

WOSgrad

Just got home from the game, Kountze looked really focus and did what it took to win against a good Coldsprings team. The team looked like they are coming together, I did hear that Puckett quit. I hate see that cause he is a pretty good inside player. Jon Jon played but he is not at full speed but did contribute and Powell played...Once the get D. Harper up there on Varsity I think he will help with the ball handling. A very physical game tonight. Congrat's to Kountze and good luck to Coldsprings..

[quote name="bball2011" post="1148833" timestamp="1324356481"]
Just got home from the game, Kountze looked really focus and did what it took to win against a good Coldsprings team. The team looked like they are coming together, I did hear that Puckett quit. I hate see that cause he is a pretty good inside player. Jon Jon played but he is not at full speed but did contribute and Powell played...Once the get D. Harper up there on Varsity I think he will help with the ball handling. A very physical game tonight. Congrat's to Kountze and good luck to Coldsprings..
[/quote]

Anyone know when Harper will make his debut? Seems like he's been waiting on UIL clearance for a few weeks now.

[quote name="bball2011" post="1148833" timestamp="1324356481"]
[/quote]

Kountze had some good 3-point shooters and rarely missed Free-throws. Coldspring started off good but ran out of gas just before the half. We still don't have our legs yet and we missed too many 2 foot shots and free-throws. Kountze stayed focused and looked really good.

CS shot about 16 of 33 from the foul line...CS hits even a decent percentage from the foul line they win...As previously mentioned CS is not yet in basketball shape which more than likely accounted for the poor shooting from the line...

Good win for Kountze....CS should be a solid club after they get a couple more weeks (of conditioning and practice) under their belt...They should be quite a bit better once Jan rolls around...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder