Terrific Season

It has been another great year.  I have really enjoyed talking football with all of you all year.  It really is an awesome site.  I have to thank all the guys at SETX for all the hard work u do year round to make this thing run so smooth during football season.  I don't know any of you personally, but someday it would be great to all get together and hang out.  I know sometimes things get heated on here because our passion for our schools and communities, but that is what makes it so great.  It is our passion for Texas High School Football that makes this in Texas the best in the nation.  I have had people laugh at me from other states because I follow High School football and I just think to myself they don't even know what it is about.  I look forward to talking about my Coldspring Trojans again next year and hopefully making another long run in the playoffs.  I look forward to chatting with you all again in August.  I don't get on much in the offseason.  I will probably come by in Feb. to see the realignment.  Untill two-days have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and see ya for Texas High School Football 2012.  Should be another great one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder