Old River Shootout tomorrow - GBB style!

HillGuy

[quote name="HillGuy" post="1146633" timestamp="1323968623"]
Big district 19-4A game tomorrow as the BH Lady Eagles travel north to face a very scrappy Dayton team.  The way its looking, these two teams are the only real contenders for district.  Good luck to both teams and lets get some fans in that gym tomorrow night!
[/quote]

Hey HillGuy,  we should have a meet and greet before the game.  I will be the guy with the short hair cut and wearing a blue shirt. ;D

[quote name="Buddy09" post="1146820" timestamp="1323984506"]
[quote author=HillGuy link=topic=93115.msg1146633#msg1146633 date=1323968623]
Big district 19-4A game tomorrow as the BH Lady Eagles travel north to face a very scrappy Dayton team.  The way its looking, these two teams are the only real contenders for district.  Good luck to both teams and lets get some fans in that gym tomorrow night!
[/quote]

Hey HillGuy,  we should have a meet and greet before the game.  I will be the guy with the short hair cut and wearing a blue shirt. ;D
[/quote]

Hopefully it grew out more since the last time I saw you...kept wanting to salute you  ;D  I'm game but lets eat in Dayton, they probably still have 54 cent burgers somewhere.

[quote name="whattheheck" post="1147041" timestamp="1324008053"]
Going to be a good one and to HIll's Shock  ::) I am Picking the [b]BRONCOS[/b] in a close one. I will be watching on the site to get updates. So keep them coming Hill. Thanks Early.
[/quote]
I got ya Coach...will post by quarter on  the thread WOSGrad sets up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder