Lumberton vs. Beaumont Ozen Game Thread/Ozen wins 81-25!

WOSgrad

Well, what can you say if you are from Lumberton?  ;D I think it's kinda neat that we have the #1 ranked team in the state in our district. I was glad I got to see them play. Ozen has a very talented team and should make a deep run in the play offs, if not win the whole thing.
On a brighter note the Lumberton JV played one of their best games of the season in a close loss to Ozen 44-41. This team played with only 7 players. 1 junior and six sophmores. The Lumberton varsity also has two talented freshmen starting guards.  :)

[quote name="LR2014" post="1146326" timestamp="1323893977"]
Well, what can you say if you are from Lumberton?  ;D I think it's kinda neat that we have the #1 ranked team in the state in our district. I was glad I got to see them play. Ozen has a very talented team and should make a deep run in the play offs, if not win the whole thing.
On a brighter note the Lumberton JV played one of their best games of the season in a close loss to Ozen 44-41. This team played with only 7 players. 1 junior and six sophmores. The Lumberton varsity also has two talented freshmen starting guards.  :)
[/quote]

Great Post!!!!  I think it's awesome we have the #1 ranked team in our area too!!!!  Can't wait to see them play and Good Luck to Lumberton this season as well!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83