Lamar vs UT-Pan Am Tonight!!!!/LAMAR WINS 60-49!!

Lazeek

7:00 at The Montagne Center.  Cards come in at 5-3 and look to remain undefeated at home this season.  UTPA is coming off of a blow out loss at #2 Ohio State on Saturday (Without Sullinger).  There has been a little bit of bad blood between these two schools in the past. 

I look for LU to continue to do what they have been doing.  Play defense, and get offense off of their defense.  Cards win this one 73-62.

I had the 11 point victory correct!!!!!

As bad as I have seen LU play.  For a few minutes I thought that Roc was back!!! :o :o :o

No doubt that this is a game LU would have lost in the past.  I gained even more respect for Knight tonight as he pulled the starters, and went exclusively with the bench and said we are going to ride it out with them bench!!!  He was willing to give up a loss to prove a point to his starters that you have to give it 110% every game!!!!

Did he say that's why he played the bench guys so much? I thought he just benched Miles because of his thumb injury he has and that's why Lynch played so much. And Donley played more because Mike was being Mike. Just thought he was giving players some minutes in a game he didn't need the starters to win.

Agree though. Worst effort of the season. And free throws stunk.  Cardinals could easily be 8-1 right now! Should be 8-3 by the time we go play Ohio State and Kentucky.

[quote name="geezer" post="1141075" timestamp="1323217991"]
I don't remember Knight's exact remarks in the post game interview on KLVI, but the implication was he took the starters out because they weren't performing and wasn't going to put them back in.
[/quote]
I like this guy. Play or sit that's it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83