Eastern District Div 2 Championships

rip2506

[quote name="WBdad" post="1140144" timestamp="1323103288"]
Select U18 Girls win their bracket with wins of 6-0, 2-0 and 3-1.  Girls played really well even on Sunday in several inches of water.  It was fun to watch!

State Finals have moved to the weekend of December 17 & 18.
[/quote]

Needless to say the several inches of water keep me home. Good luck in the Finals!

Duncans Spindletop Select Girls U-17 team won first place by winning all three games. But are forfeiting a chance to win state because only 8 players can commit to travel to play at San Marcos the weekend of state. The state tourney was moved because of rainouts at Western District play. Changed the weekend to when school lets out. Some players have travel plans. And have several players injured. One has a Kelly HS tourn that weekend.
It is a shame, because this team would have a good shot. I know my daughter is bummed out about not getting the chance.

[quote name="fiveoclocksomewhere" post="1140856" timestamp="1323203942"]
Duncans Spindletop Select Girls U-17 team won first place by winning all three games. But are forfeiting a chance to win state because only 8 players can commit to travel to play at San Marcos the weekend of state. The state tourney was moved because of rainouts at Western District play. Changed the weekend to when school lets out. Some players have travel plans. And have several players injured. One has a Kelly HS tourn that weekend.
It is a shame, because this team would have a good shot. I know my daughter is bummed out about not getting the chance.
[/quote]

Sorry to hear that five-0.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83