POST KATY ISD RESULTS HERE!

WOSgrad

BH takes their first loss of the season to Klien Collins 49-40.  Shooting was cold as ice, but great effort against a very good team.  BH now 13-1 and moves into the 5/6th place bracket with first game tomorrow at Noon, Taylor HS.  Thanks to the many fans supporting the girls all the way out in Katy!

[quote name="whattheheck" post="1138295" timestamp="1322888047"]
Nice win. I am impressed. I need to get in touch with you Hill....I have IN LAW Christmas and the wife wasn't very happy when I ask to miss it for the Dec 16th game. SOOOOOOO I will need updates and I will give you my cell #. Good Luck tomorrow. Dayton shot 22% today and lost to Central.
[/quote]
I can relate to the cold shooting...it was painful to watch yesterday.  I will PM you my info.  Enjoy the out-law Christmas  ;D

BH goes 2-3 against some big time competition, including a 7 pt loss to Klein Collins who made it to the finals of the this tourney.  We took some losses against great 5A competition but it [u]should[/u] make us better...BH is now 13-3 on the season.

Lost a key player for the day early in the first game today, Mak May, to a elbow to the face.  Reports are that are that isn't as bad as we thought...get well quick, Mak!  Good effort overall for the Lady Eagles...lets go smoke 'em district now!

Glad to see BH finally meeting some quality competition this year, I mean beating everyone by 40 and 50 can't be much fun, ;).  Keep those players healthy, looks like this group has a great chance of going deep in the playoffs.  Good luck and looking forward to catching a game soon!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami