How Will Memorial Do Under Coach Thompson This Year?

KFDM COOP

i am really disappointed in what they have done so far, i expected alot more from them when all the schools combined, i really think they have the potential to be awesome. i just think right now it seems like theres things lackin such as school support and other things. i think once they get it together they have the potential to be champ caliber every year.

Thompson is a great choice as far as I can see. I live just a few blocks away from Memorial, and even though I went to PN-G I hope Memorial can get it together. Both of my parents went to TJ so I have a bit of a PA connection. They have the talent, now they have some leadership. That's not dogging Colbert, I have nothing but good things to say about him, but sometimes change is good, I wish him all the luck at Atascocita. I see Memorial making it to the playoff easily. I really hope the kids get pass their dissapointment and give this change a chance.

With all the controversy in the school district, it is surpriseing that they have done as well as they have! The people in that district are allready griping about Thompson. I say they need to back up and shut up, and give the man a chance!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder