Dawson bracing for physical Nederland

Typical for the opposing coach to tip his hat to us. Although the recognition is deserved, it is sometimes meant to make us drop our guard......fatten our heads a little, making us think we are too good for them. He sounds as if maybe they shouldn't even show up. Don't give in to this. Practice hard and take it to them. I'm sure they will be trying the same.

Go Dogs!

[quote name="baddog" post="1128124" timestamp="1322055580"]
Typical for the opposing coach to tip his hat to us. Although the recognition is deserved, it is sometimes meant to make us drop our guard......fatten our heads a little, making us think we are too good for them. He sounds as if maybe they shouldn't even show up. Don't give in to this. Practice hard and take it to them. I'm sure they will be trying the same.

Go Dogs!
[/quote]

I was kinda thinking the same thing.  To me it sounded like he was gushing just a little too much.  Just keep working like you have all season long, Dogs. 

Dawson is a really good team and will be the Bulldog's biggest test.  However, I'm confident in Big Ned's coaching so I'm sure you will see wrinkles in the offense since the opposing coach is expecting 'nothing spectacular' from the Bulldog offense.  I'm not worried about the defense of Nederland.  They'll show up as they have all year.  Go and get them, Bulldogs!

[quote name="baddog" post="1128124" timestamp="1322055580"]

Go Dogs!
[/quote]

Dont sweat it baddog, writeups are for the fans. I promise the boys are working their tails off. They know how good Dawson is. They also know they can win this game. Cant wait till Saturday.

[quote name="Roughrider" post="1128150" timestamp="1322057477"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=92148.msg1128124#msg1128124 date=1322055580]

Go Dogs!
[/quote]

Dont sweat it baddog, writeups are for the fans. I promise the boys are working their tails off. They
know how good Dawson is. They also know they can win this game. Cant wait till Saturday.
[/quote]

Not really sweating it. Just pointing out the compliments and the ulterior motives. Ned will be ready.

All the teams you have played in District and Non District have helped the bulldogs to get were you are today. The tough nosed football here in SE Texas has tested and retested the Dogs ability to with stand difficult opponents. I know you guys can win this game and hopefully move on to have a rematch with Vidor. GO DOGS !!!! this Indian is pulling for you !

[quote name="pngfan66" post="1128319" timestamp="1322069124"]
All the teams you have played in District and Non District have helped the bulldogs to get were you are today. The tough nosed football here in SE Texas has tested and retested the Dogs ability to with stand difficult opponents. I know you guys can win this game and hopefully move on to have a rematch with Vidor. GO DOGS !!!! this Indian is pulling for you !
[/quote]
I agree 66. This is the most competative I have seen 20-4A from top to bottom in quite some time. Livingston would have made the playoffs in just about any other 4A district in the state.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder