Beaumont West Brook vs. Beaumont Central Game Thread/Central wins 57-51!

WOSgrad

[quote name="Who By Fire" post="1128795" timestamp="1322109580"]
You all need to chill.  You sound like a bunch of old women.  Tattling on the players.  Let the ref do their jobs, unless you are putting on a referee uniform, you are only spectators.  @Dove -- did one of you sons play for Hamshire Fannett last Friday when they played Central?
[/quote]yep- pg

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1128822" timestamp="1322112422"]
[quote author=Who By Fire link=topic=92094.msg1128795#msg1128795 date=1322109580]
You all need to chill.  You sound like a bunch of old women.  Tattling on the players.  Let the ref do their jobs, unless you are putting on a referee uniform, you are only spectators.  @Dove -- did one of you sons play for Hamshire Fannett last Friday when they played Central?
[/quote]yep- pg
[/quote]

OMG....I thought dove's kids play at OZ now. I can't keep up with all of the transferring going on between those schools.

Evidently, while listening to fans last night, the little guard from H-J transferred from Central.  I've hear 2 stories.  1 is that he was on the end of the bench and couldn't cut the mustard to get in games.  The other story is that he was not given a chance because of 'favoratism'.  I don't think we'll ever know the REAL story since one story comes from H-J fans and the other sides comes from Central fans. 

Now, I'm assuming that Dove's boys play fot Ozen now.  NOT Central, but Ozen and plays on JV team. 

So, where and how is the confusion?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1130900" timestamp="1322316765"]
Evidently, while listening to fans last night, the little guard from H-J transferred from Central.  I've hear 2 stories.  1 is that he was on the end of the bench and couldn't cut the mustard to get in games.  The other story is that he was not given a chance because of 'favoratism'.  I don't think we'll ever know the REAL story since one story comes from H-J fans and the other sides comes from Central fans. 

Now, I'm assuming that Dove's boys play fot Ozen now.  NOT Central, but Ozen and plays on JV team. 

[/quote]

It seems like he "cut the mustard" fairly well to me.  He has been the second leading scorer in all three games.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1130900" timestamp="1322316765"]

[/quote]Me and Nash were told the same story last night that someone else was favored more. But in the end all worked out well. Yes, my boys play JV for Ozen. I also had an older daughter to attend Ozen with no transfer problems. But in the long run, it will work out well too  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder