BrenhamFan

rykerx144

[b]P.S.- Ozen, I hope there's room for me to jump back on the bandwagon?[/b][/quote]

BrenhamFan, we don't consider you a bandwagon fan...you predicted Ozen would make it even when some of us had doubts. There's nothing wrong with you rooting for your own team against us. We don't have many fans but we are considered privileged to have you.

Let's go Panthers!

[quote name="uandme08" post="1125793" timestamp="1321827237"]
[b]P.S.- Ozen, I hope there's room for me to jump back on the bandwagon?[/b][/quote]

BrenhamFan, we don't consider you a bandwagon fan...you predicted Ozen would make it even when some of us had doubts. There's nothing wrong with you rooting for your own team against us. We don't have many fans but we are considered privileged to have you.

Let's go Panthers!
[/quote]

Lol.  Thanks...  Brenham is the one team I couldn't root against.  Now that we're getting ready for baseball, it's my pleasure pull for a team with as much heart as Ozen.

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1125782" timestamp="1321825996"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91942.msg1125778#msg1125778 date=1321825807]
[quote author=invictus link=topic=91942.msg1125773#msg1125773 date=1321825395]
I still want to see these green shoes.
[/quote]

They'll be making their rounds in the playoffs.
[/quote]

If you come to the Angleton game I will take a picture of them and post them on here :-D
[/quote]

Put some Gold on those shoes and you will fit right in at EC. LOL

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1125746" timestamp="1321824265"]
Call me, text me, sit with me, come eat steak with me! I'm beginning to think BrenhamFan is actually a former Brenham Cheerleader! Either that or he carries around free ice cream. Both would attract the same attention from most men. Lol!!!

J/K Congrats on a fine season and best of luck to the cubs next year.
[/quote]

I will not say any names or incriminate myself but I do believe there was several people eating ice cream out of his trunk at the last weekly preview show I was at!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124