And then there were 5

kicker

[quote name="vp32" post="1124561" timestamp="1321743099"]
technically we all can't meet in dallas. If Nederland and Vidor keep wining you will see them playing each other in two weeks. And i may be wrong but isn't EC and WOS both D1?
[/quote]ec is 2a

[quote name="kicker" post="1124408" timestamp="1321739354"]
Great job guys. Nederland, Ozen, Vidor, PAM and WOS. How about this....let's all have a great Christmas party in Arlington!!!!  I'll bring the eggnog.

And some Gentlemen Jack ;)
[/quote]

He didn't forget. I'll bring the Captain Morgan. aaarrrrgggghhhhh BTW, the Black Pearl has room for all. It'll be sailing out of Beard's Bayou next Friday....

[quote name="vp32" post="1124561" timestamp="1321743099"]
technically we all can't meet in dallas. If Nederland and Vidor keep wining you will see them playing each other in two weeks. And i may be wrong but isn't EC and WOS both D1?
[/quote]

EC is 2A Div 1 and WOS is 3A Div 2

[quote name="robanadana" post="1124698" timestamp="1321748937"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=91900.msg1124696#msg1124696 date=1321748741]
Let's bring Dayton too. Lol
[/quote]

Weren't they once a member of our district? Once 20-4A, always 20-4A!!!! GO BRONCOS!!!
[/quote]Yep. They're adopted. Lol

I have say congratulations to all these S-east Texas winning teams. I was at the Port A game vs Springs and was happy to see them advance despite playing one of their worst games. Love to see a Laporte PAM rematch in two weeks. I have been here 28 years coaching and have always thought my home area Central Texas had the best football, but I am starting to change my mind. Congrats to all winners, next week is big. I have always cherished playing and/or coaching the week of Thanksgiving because of all alumni in town. Cherish this week, you'll remember it forever!!!!!! :D

Well, since everyone wants on the eggnog train, bring it!. LOL. And yes Dayton, your invited, LOL. And if Vidor and Ned meet, I'm sure the loser will still be in Arlington supporting the other. That's what families do. Hold the Captain Morgan though.....never liked it. Haha.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder