WOS vs Bullard Sat. 2pm Woodforrest stadium, The Woodlands

kicker

Never even heard of Bullard until last week. Don't know a thing about these guys, other than this is their 1st ever play-off run. Looks as if they run the spread offense. Shouldn't be a problem defending these guys. I look for the Chain Gang to continue their dominance and the BIG 'O' MACHINE to continue scoring at will. WO-S by 30 +. Looking forward to seeing #13 back on the field soon!

I always see it as anyone that is in round three of the playoffs earned it. We've seen many teams over the years hit a different gear in the playoffs. Like I said before, the teams you don't know about are the ones that give you trouble.

[quote name="OrangeFBfan" post="1123945" timestamp="1321732990"]
Never even heard of Bullard until last week. Don't know a thing about these guys, other than this is their 1st ever play-off run. Looks as if they run the spread offense. Shouldn't be a problem defending these guys. I look for the Chain Gang to continue their dominance and the BIG 'O' MACHINE to continue scoring at will. WO-S by 30 +. Looking forward to seeing #13 back on the field soon!
[/quote]

So, just because they run a spread offense you assume, "Shouldn't be a problem defending these guys."  Have you seen Bullard play?  No respect for your opponent is what gets you beat.  I prefer to find out more about the team we're playing and NEVER brushing aside another team's potential, especially one we know nothing about. 

[quote name="kicker" post="1124430" timestamp="1321739746"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=91884.msg1124029#msg1124029 date=1321735251]
Google it...
[/quote]

Thanks for the info Captain Obvious....LOL. you old geezer.
[/quote]

I'm not the one who is, obviously, cyber challenged.  ;)

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1124569" timestamp="1321743778"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=91884.msg1124430#msg1124430 date=1321739746]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=91884.msg1124029#msg1124029 date=1321735251]
Google it...
[/quote]

Thanks for the info Captain Obvious....LOL. you old geezer.
[/quote]

I'm not the one who is, obviously, cyber challenged.  ;)
[/quote]

LOL. I don't have a chance against the "crunk nation".

[quote name="Homer" post="1125798" timestamp="1321827509"]
Actually go south on 59 in Cleveland.  There is a road that cuts from 59 to 45 rt there close to the stadium.  Faster than going through Conroe.  I will look it up and see the name of the road.
[/quote]

Take 59 S in Cleveland and the road will be on your right, in between Splendora and New Caney.  The road is 242.  It comes out on 45 in The Woodlands just a little north of the stadium.  So go left on 45 and take the Research Forest Dr Exit, I believe.

We(Tatum) beat Bullard 44-25 this year but it was neck and neck til midway through the 4th when UT committ Jalen Overstreet took over the game. Basically they have no speed and no size. We're 2A and they are by far the smallest team we've seen. There is this one thing though, and you'll call me a fool for saying it, but heart. These kids will take the hardest hit you've even seen, get up, slap you on the butt, tell you nice hit, go back to the huddle, run the exact same play next time out only to get popped again just to pick up 5 more yards. Everything on paper and everything in my mind says WOS by 40......but everything in their heart says Bullard by 1.....and to them thats all that matters. They are indeed an underdog to the max. However...they'll fight you tooth and nail til the final whistle....and to be honest, I have no reason to believe they dont have a chance at this point. I honestly can not make a prediction on this game....WOS is twice the team, but Bullard believes. By the way Bullard hast made the playoffs since they were 2A in 1992/1993.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder