Da`Carlos Renfro #13 WOS

speveto

From what I understand he was released the same day. Classified it as a stinger. But they say he has to be cleared by a neurologist before he can play. So he may play or may not depending on if he can see a neurologist before friday.

[quote name="OrangeFBfan" post="1120352" timestamp="1321475992"]
He's doing just fine. Was out of the hospital within hours afterwards. My understanding was, he was headed to visit another Dr. on Monday. I look to see him on the field Friday night!!!
[/quote]That`s good news for WOS.  I love the way this young man plays  Football.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1120681" timestamp="1321498600"]
It's not good news if he isn't gonna see the Dr until next Monday... Is that the deal? Or did he see the Dr this past Monday?
[/quote]
Report was a CT Scan was performed at the hospital on Saturday and he received a clean bill of health. Not sure if he visited the Dr. this past Monday or if he's been officially cleared to play Friday.

Da`Carlos Renfro is a marvelous Football player. He runs like a deer. (Lindsey does "NOT" run like a deer, JUST SAYING). I can assure you that NO ONE at WOS would want any football player to compete unless he was ready. Besides, we will have 4 more years to watch this special Football player.

[quote name="speveto" post="1120843" timestamp="1321536292"]
Da`Carlos Renfro is a marvelous Football player. He runs like a deer. (Lindsey does "NOT" run like a deer, JUST SAYING). I can assure you that NO ONE at WOS would want any football player to compete unless he was ready. Besides, we will have 4 more years to watch this special Football player.
[/quote]

Hopefully it will be a lot more than 4. ;)

[quote name="kicker" post="1120849" timestamp="1321537048"]
[quote author=speveto link=topic=91715.msg1120843#msg1120843 date=1321536292]
[/quote]

Hopefully it will be a lot more than 4. ;)
[/quote]Could be,  He has got the speed.

[quote name="skipper" post="1120883" timestamp="1321540227"]
:'( dont look for him to play friday
[/quote]

Well, I hate to see him not play but we need to remember that the safety of the kids is number 1. We at WOS should know all to well about that. The thing about us is when one goes down, we have another one waiting in the wings to step up.

[quote name="kicker" post="1120900" timestamp="1321541648"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=91715.msg1120883#msg1120883 date=1321540227]
:'( dont look for him to play friday
[/quote]

Well, I hate to see him not play but we need to remember that the safety of the kids is number 1. We at WOS should know all to well about that. The thing about us is when one goes down, we have another one waiting in the wings to step up.
[/quote]
I agree. He's got a future at the next level, his safety/health matters most.

[quote name="skipper" post="1120940" timestamp="1321545075"]
he will be ready for the big on at the cowboys house
[/quote]

Love the enthusiasm skip but remember, we take one game at a time. We need to focus on Columbus first. If we don't win that one, we'll be watching someone else at Cowboy stadium.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder