24-2A Predictions for next year??

EC is clearly the front runner going into the season. Anyone close to the EC program knows the Junior class were the leaders of last season's District championship team. Thomas, Trammell, McDonald, White, Trevino, Barrow, Devillier, Penny are all Seniors and they are busting their tails off during summer strength & conditioning. Juniors Renner & Raymond are expected to be huge contributors as well. These boys are going to be ready to play when the season starts. Barring significant injury, EC should repeat as District Champ.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JGLB55

1.E.C

2.KOUNTZE (could be 3)

3.Buna  (could be 2)

4.Deweville

5.Warren

6.Anauach

7.Hardin

Kountze his very underestamited in this upcoming season.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this senior class coming up for Deweyville is going to be better and more determined this year they are looking to be the first senior class to win a playoff game this year..

You took the words right out of my mouth.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

All I will say about this is they have some HUGE shoes to fill. Here is a few Srs. they lost Williams,Williams,Goleman,Peveto,Hyman,Odom,Welch,Bass. The Pirates will be good but these young men laid the ground work for Deweyvilles up swing in football. More determined may not be the best words. JMO

Okay before yall start arguing lol..the seniors we had this past year were awesome they kept the tradition up! and what d-villefan meant is that we are determined to keep that tradition up we dont want to be the first senior class to break the tradition this year all the seniors have been showing up to the weight room this summer we are really pushing ourselves and we got some holes to fill..yes !

but here is my projected fills

Justin williams-Stephen Gibson

Ethan williams-Beau burch

Goleman-Dustin delgadillo/justin morcom

Peveto-Beau burch

Hyman-matt manning or kendall mitchell

Odem-Dalton estes

Bass-???

Welch-???

Lucas-????

only big time holes we got to fill is the cornerbacks and safety...

No arguing Dustin, Just felt like a couple of statements made it sound like last years Sr. group was not determined or something like that. That group cannot wait to support the team this year. They are excited as if they were playing. Yes we should make the playoffs this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder