BRITTON LINDSEY

speveto

If you like High-school Football and you haven`t  seen this young man run with the football, give yourself a "TREAT" and go to Conroe Friday night.  Britton looks like he is 100% now. He zips around the field like nothing that I have ever seen. Saturday he was running a "SWEEP". He kept looking "BACKWARD".  He was wanting to run to the other side of the field.  He is so fast that he can get away with it.  It`s  even exciting when he gets tackled.  When he gets tackled he usually turns a flip and tries to land on his feet.  He just never gives up.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1117885" timestamp="1321296829"]
Yes, he is something else to watch. Wish we had him for a little while longer...
[/quote]

Id be willing to bet he will get a shot. I'm not sure what type of grades he makes, but heard he was a great kid. Normally that goes hand in hand. Honestly, if he has the grades, the kid is D1 material.  With his build and you get him in a program that will put some more strength in him, watch out. Look what Texas did to Earl. Put the correct nutrition and diet with working out made him probably 60% stronger. That is what Brit needs. Not sure if anyone noticed, but he had a long touchdown run against kirbyville that he was all over the field. Probably ran 100 yards to gain 40 LOL, what I saw and many didn't is he lost one of his shoes on his first juke at the line of scrimmage. So the kid ran and made people miss him while having ONE shoe all the way to the endzone. Crazy!

[quote name="studd88" post="1118030" timestamp="1321306083"]
That wasnt KV. It was Jasper and he is a good student, but he hasnt gotten alot of attention,but we hope it changes. He didnt play against Kirbyville, nagging injuries.
[/quote]

Oh..ok. I couldn't really remember who it was. Thanks for pointing that out. Was I the only one that saw that except for you? I mean seriously, who loses a shoe? LOL.

Britton Lindsey is truely the most electrifying back in the SE Texas.  He has had a few nagging injuries during the season, but the coaches have held back the reins for the better part of the season.  If WOS is to go deep into the playoff they will need to drop the reins and pick up the whip.  This kid can run with great vision! 
Small guys will always be questioned, but this kid has the answers.  I hope someone at the next level gives Britton a chance to continue to prove himself.
Great kid.

[quote name="Slam14" post="1118191" timestamp="1321315391"]

Britton Lindsey is truely the most electrifying back in the SE Texas.  He has had a few nagging injuries during the season, but the coaches have held back the reins for the better part of the season.  If WOS is to go deep into the playoff they will need to drop the reins and pick up the whip.  This kid can run with great vision! 
Small guys will always be questioned, but this kid has the answers.  I hope someone at the next level gives Britton a chance to continue to prove himself.
Great kid.
[/quote]

Sherman Gilbert is more electrifying than Britton but he is a good back. There you have it. Stirred the pot. Let's hear it.

[quote name="T-Dawd" post="1118211" timestamp="1321317188"]
[quote author=Slam14 link=topic=91541.msg1118191#msg1118191 date=1321315391]

Great kid.
[/quote]Have not got to see Gilbert run.

Sherman Gilbert is more electrifying than Britton but he is a good back. There you have it. Stirred the pot. Let's hear it.
[/quote]

[quote name="77" post="1118214" timestamp="1321317357"]
[quote author=T-Dawd link=topic=91541.msg1118211#msg1118211 date=1321317188]
[quote author=Slam14 link=topic=91541.msg1118191#msg1118191 date=1321315391]

Great kid.
[/quote]Have not got to see Gilbert run.

[/quote]
[/quote]

I know this is a thread about Britton I apologize about bringing up Gilbert, but he is something to see. Does Britton have a highlight tape? If so I would love to check it out. Sherman's highlight tape of some games this year is on rivals.com. He is being recruted as a WR. Good year Britton and hopefully they will go head to head in a few weeks. Would be special to to see 2 backs like that in 1 game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder