I prefer Pittsburgh Steelers football....

Against Magnolia West we had 4 turnovers and beat ourselves and lost by 7 points. Against #3 Brenham we lost by 7 and they where flat out where the better team but our D completely kept us in the game.  Desmond Richards of Magnolia West flat out kicked our butt running the ball that game. Magnolia West has a very good team also.

[quote name="Monkeynuts" post="1119088" timestamp="1321390048"]
I'm not making excuses we are a better team healthy just like you are having all your best players in the game. Thats not an excuse thats a fact.
[/quote]
Yes it is a fact that you are a better team when you have everyone healthy. But what isn't a fact is saying you would've won that game or scored more and allowed less points with that person playing. That's not a fact.

Never said we would beat Magnolia West-I knew going into that game we where in trouble. We just lost our starting RB and was trying to find a replacement. Magnolia West executed better and won. IMO Montgomery is the better team but lost that day. Many times the more talented team does not win but the best prepared coached executed team does. Thats why beating Brenham is so hard cause they are so talented and well coached. We will have to start winning all aspects of the game as a team to move on from this point on or back to home we will go.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83