Newton vs Crockett Round 2 2a D1 Friday 7:30 in Lufkin

Claude

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1118570" timestamp="1321362221"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=91517.msg1117594#msg1117594 date=1321279079]
Iv'e been in contact with Newton football all season via KJAS radio,And it seems they play to the level of the competition...Newton I think will step it up a Notch or two,And not wait to see how Crockett is going to play them...Eagles for the win...!!!!  Go Eagles..!!!
[/quote]

Thanks for the support Kville, appreciate it. Sorry my purple luck could not help last weekend for you guys. I was there and tried! Many fine people over there in Kirbyville. And yes Go Eagles!!
[/quote]

Thanks Champ....Good Luck to the Eagles...Hit'em hard and early...Go Eagles...!!!!

[quote name="GATA" post="1118421" timestamp="1321329279"]
ive been trying to compare newton and crockett, and the only thing i can find is the corgan camden game's, newton 49 cc 7......crockett 56 cc 30.......i know that both teams have gotten better each week, so i see us as in Newton coming into this game as the under dog...who do yall pick as the under dog,....... Newton wins 41-35
[/quote]

Hard to say, On paper Crockett is the favorite simply because they are ranked higher and they are the 1 seed coming in. Newton is the Home team, Not that it matters since its a Neutral field both teams are use to playing in Lufkin.  Anything could happen in Lufkin Friday night, One thing is for sure both these programs are among the best in the state . Mr. Henray shame on U, this is by far a game to watch  and some of those u listed in the Enterprise Monday are not.  Just Sayin ;D

Coldspring scrimaged Newton and played Crockett. I think Newton wins from what I seen. Crockett's Wheeler had trouble keeping his act together and did not produce much on us as QB or WR. Newton has a good defense, that has plenty of speed on the line to rush the QB and in the secondary to contain him. The problem is Crockett played Coldspring which has the same Offense as Newton. The QB other than Wheeler was the kid that made us nervous. He was big, tough, and as fast as Wheeler. That kid will be the difference if Crockett is going to beat Newton.    Newton 21 Crockett 14, goes to the wire.  Good luck Newton.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami