WOS vs Columbus Predictions

monknuk68

the wos (D) has faced teams this year were BIG FAST CATS and alot of D1 players so like it was said on 3A down low size dose not matter to the wos team and has thay get after you in a heart beat,when the mustangs meet up with nederland that has one of the best (O)  with huges size and speed    good luck to all teams that are still in

[quote name="Sportsfan2" post="1118684" timestamp="1321369512"]
I seen wos play, not impressed. When Cleveland can score that many points on them. They need some work on defense.
[/quote]I saw the WOS-Cleveland game Saturday and I was "VERY IMPRESSED".  WOS played freshman the 4th. quarter to try to hold down the score.  We have another guy commenting, on here, about WOS.  He did not attend the game but during the first quarter, using the information he got from Aggys post,  he commented that he thought WOS was washed up.  Well I don`t  think that anyone who attended that game thought that, even in the first quarter.  We knew the Mustangs would pull it out.  I`m  glad to see that Aggie is becoming a "REAL MUSTANG FAN".  I look forward to seeing Aggie, in the press box, at all the rest of the WOS playoff games.

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="1121453" timestamp="1321582667"]
I am pulling For wos to win this one. Hoping the best of luck to them the next to weeks. [b]Hopefully[/b] Coldspring will win the next 2 weeks and [b]we will have another 22-3a and 21-3a match up to see who the weeker of the 2 districts are[/b][/quote]

That'd be an early Christmas present!

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="1121453" timestamp="1321582667"]
I am pulling For wos to win this one. Hoping the best of luck to them the next to weeks. Hopefully Coldspring will win the next 2 weeks and we will have another [b]22-3a and 21-3a match up to see who the weeker of the 2 districts are[/b][/quote]

I do not think that one game determines which district is stronger. If one team wins a state championship and all the other teams in that district do not have a winning record, does that make that district the strongest?  This my thing is bigger and better than your thing is just getting out of control.

[quote name="MrUmp1" post="1121749" timestamp="1321624015"]
[quote author=Bigdaddy79 link=topic=91504.msg1121453#msg1121453 date=1321582667]
I am pulling For wos to win this one. Hoping the best of luck to them the next to weeks. Hopefully Coldspring will win the next 2 weeks and we will have another [b]22-3a and 21-3a match up to see who the weeker of the 2 districts are[/b][/quote]

I do not think that one game determines which district is stronger. If one team wins a state championship and all the other teams in that district do not have a winning record, does that make that district the strongest?  This my thing is bigger and better than your thing is just getting out of control.
[/quote]

I am saying that because everyone in 21-3a thinks they are king of the gill and no one can beat them. Cs knocked out bc with a great game. Huffman put silsbee out, and I would love to see the out come of the game. And mr umpire. It is the wos folks that are blowing it up how 22-3- is so weak and over rated. My opium is it would be a great match up

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="1122215" timestamp="1321652792"]
[quote author=MrUmp1 link=topic=91504.msg1121749#msg1121749 date=1321624015]
[quote author=Bigdaddy79 link=topic=91504.msg1121453#msg1121453 date=1321582667]

[/quote]

I am saying that because everyone in 21-3a thinks they are king of the gill and no one can beat them. Cs knocked out bc with a great game. Huffman put silsbee out, and I would love to see the out come of the game. And mr umpire. It is the wos folks that are blowing it up how 22-3- is so weak and over rated. My [b][size=12pt]opium[/size][/b] is it would be a great match up
[/quote]

I bet Mr. Rick James would say...."opium" is a heck of a drug

[quote name="#1stangfan" post="1122253" timestamp="1321657013"]
[quote author=Bigdaddy79 link=topic=91504.msg1122215#msg1122215 date=1321652792]
[quote author=MrUmp1 link=topic=91504.msg1121749#msg1121749 date=1321624015]

[/quote]

I am saying that because everyone in 21-3a thinks they are king of the gill and no one can beat them. Cs knocked out bc with a great game. Huffman put silsbee out, and I would love to see the out come of the game. And mr umpire. It is the wos folks that are blowing it up how 22-3- is so weak and over rated. My [b]opium[/b] is it would be a great match up
[/quote]

I bet Mr. Rick James would say...."opium" is a heck of a drug
[/quote]

Lol, you beat me to it. Maybe that's why his post makes no sense. Lol.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn