To Vidor Fans...

GoDogs27

I saw a lot of you out there in support tonight. Usually only see PNG folks. I know during district play i give a lot of crap to Vidor fans but its all in good fun. Glad you guys are with us rich snooty mid county folks in the playoffs this year! lol jk. You guys proved yourselves this season. Keep it up next week and lets show the rest of the state how southeast Texas plays football!

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1114461" timestamp="1321100856"]
We were just repaying the support that was given to us the night before..... as always once District is over its time to pull for our 20-4A Brethren.... District is District..... Playoffs is different ;D
[/quote]
+1.  Sat in front of some PNG fans that were at our game Thursday night and saw several groups of Pirate fans at the game.

We were just repaying the support that was given to us the night before..... as always once District is over its time to pull for our 20-4A Brethren.... District is District..... Playoffs is different ;D
[/quote]

Well said, just can't seem to make a Dayton fan understand that over on the 'different perspective on BH' thread...

[/quote]

Amen!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami