WOS TAKES ALL !!

Congrats. WOS on your super bowl win!  Have to give credit to Lumb. Blue. also they held strong all the way towards the end of the 3rd qtr. and Wos adjusted and took control. Lumb. Blue has not gotten the recognition they have deserved all season so I want to congratulate the Lumb. Blue team on a well played super bowl game and season!!!

[quote name="fanfanatic" post="1117655" timestamp="1321283944"]
Congrats. WOS on your super bowl win!  Have to give credit to Lumb. Blue. also they held strong all the way towards the end of the 3rd qtr. and Wos adjusted and took control. Lumb. Blue has not gotten the recognition they have deserved all season so I want to congratulate the Lumb. Blue team on a well played super bowl game and season!!!
[/quote]
Most definitely Lumberton Blue deserves a HUGE pat on the back for their accomplishments.  They held the score to an even 6 to 6 for a LONG time.  If my memory serves me correct, it wasn't until the 4th quarter before WOS stepped up and took charge.  Until then, it was a give and take situation from both teams.

Congrats,

No I was unable to see the game. Knew Lumb Blue would give you a run for your money. Just like the LCM game it was back and forth I heard. WOS coaching staff deserves a pat on the back for making adjustments when needed, players execute well.

Rematch with PA anyone?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder