KIRBYVILLE VS RUSK

[quote name="Eazy" post="1109434" timestamp="1320796770"]
ARE YOU KIDDING!  A 3-7 team playing a 2-8 team in the playoffs?  Has that ever happened?  I'll take Rusk since they were only blown out twice vs Kirbyville who has been blown out 5 times.
[/quote]Let's compare non district schedules for these teams .... Rusk played Center, Crockett, Gladewater, Fairfield, Westwood, Diboll ... are they all in playoffs .... NO... Kirbyville played Coldsprings, Newton, Vidor, Bridge City, Wills Point, West Orange Stark ... I believe every team on our non-district schedule either was district champs, second in district, or in playoffs (exception may be Wills Point) ... two common opponents ... both lost to Center, both beat Diboll ... I'll take my CATS ... 

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1109863" timestamp="1320841929"]
New season Kats! It started this week and everyone is 0-0. Forget about records and who played who. Go after Rusk with all you got and let the chips fall where they may. Wouldn't it be great to be undefeated after this Saturday!! From an old close neighbor that happens to wear purple: Go get 'em Wildcats!! ;)
[/quote]

Thanks Champ...And from this old Wildcat to our neighbors the Newton Eagles Get after Jefferson...Be listening on the radio...Go Eagles..!!!!!

New season Kats! It started this week and everyone is 0-0. Forget about records and who played who. Go after Rusk with all you got and let the chips fall where they may. Wouldn't it be great to be undefeated after this Saturday!! From an old close neighbor that happens to wear purple: Go get 'em Wildcats!! ;)
[/quote]Had our differences ... but thanks ... Go Cats .... Go Eagles ...

[quote name="BigWildcat11" post="1110497" timestamp="1320900043"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=91056.msg1109863#msg1109863 date=1320841929]
[/quote]

It happens in families and Kirbyville and Newton ARE family!!! ;)

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1110574" timestamp="1320930242"]
[quote author=BigWildcat11 link=topic=91056.msg1110497#msg1110497 date=1320900043]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=91056.msg1109863#msg1109863 date=1320841929]
[/quote]

It happens in families and Kirbyville and Newton ARE family!!! ;)
[/quote]

Yep... We have our squabbles between us, But don't let anyone else try to do it...Or you get the whole family on you..lol....GO Get"m Eagles....

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1110585" timestamp="1320931215"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=91056.msg1110583#msg1110583 date=1320931026]
It's still OK to wear my purple to Lufkin Saturday, right? I'm trying to get things arranged so I can make it.
[/quote]

Oh Yeah...Come on....A little purple will look good in all the Red & Black..... ;D
[/quote]

I've always stood out in a crowd anyways!! ;)

[quote name="Eazy" post="1109434" timestamp="1320796770"]
ARE YOU KIDDING!  A 3-7 team playing a 2-8 team in the playoffs?  Has that ever happened?  I'll take Rusk since they were only blown out twice vs Kirbyville who has been blown out 5 times.
[/quote]

Compare their schedule and your theory dont look so good anymore.. 

[/quote]
Thanks Champ good luck throughout the playoffs this Wildcat fan is pulling for yall

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83