Bridge City vs. Orangefield Game Thread/Bridge City wins!

WOSgrad

game going as expected except one costly turnover by orangefield. they are moving the ball against bc like i thought they would....bc should have scored another td but as expected stump calls a pass on 3rd and 3 instead of running it two times in a row to get a new set of downs....bc better find a way to stop orangefield and better be more consistant on offense the second half....they dont look good on offense to me....

[quote name="jacf" post="1104662" timestamp="1320454019"]
game going as expected except one costly turnover by orangefield. they are moving the ball against bc like i thought they would....bc should have scored another td but as expected stump calls a pass on 3rd and 3 instead of running it two times in a row to get a new set of downs....bc better find a way to stop orangefield and better be more consistant on offense the second half....they dont look good on offense to me....
[/quote]

You can move it all you want if you cant score you dont win. BC on top at half and pitching a shutout. Way to go Cards!!! Lets finish strong.

question to orangefield....why does huckabee use so many running backs....seems like the johnson kid and watkins kid seem to gain positive yardage every time they carry the ball....i would understand 3 or 4 but he just ran a kid on 4th down that hasnt ran the ball all night....just asking

bc scores again on a 45 yard run by clark

there defense is good and they are going to need to play the best game of there lifes next week against coldsprings...really a shame they have to meet them right off the back...i would like to see if they could go a couple of rounds deep....this is the best team they have since they went a couple of rounds tarver's last year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami