19-4A Superlatives

Guest UHCoog14

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1104017" timestamp="1320413025"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=90778.msg1103916#msg1103916 date=1320394751]
[quote author=RedNeck_From_Hill link=topic=90778.msg1103901#msg1103901 date=1320383917]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90778.msg1103399#msg1103399 date=1320347584]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=90778.msg1103392#msg1103392 date=1320347253]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90778.msg1103384#msg1103384 date=1320346614]
Hoe many kickoff returns for td does newcomb have I find it hard to beleive he averages 41 yds a return
[/quote]

Probably only has 3 or 4 returns.
[/quote]yeah gamal averaged 60 yds a return last week
[/quote] Not sure what your point is here ...... Gamal also had [b][color=red]-1[/color][/b] total rushing yards with a [b][color=red]-0.5 [/color] [/b] average last week, while Newcomb had 110 total rushing yards with a 10.0 average (Not to mention Newcomb's 49 yard k/o return to start the 2nd half).
[/quote] Not sure what your point is either ? Isn't Newcomb a RB ? Gamal is a WR that will go D-1 next year ! ( not to mention he had 97 yd k/o return in the 2nd half )  your comparing apples & oranges !
[/quote]more like comparing a corvette to a bicycle
[/quote]

That bicycle ran all over that Bronco D while the Corvette was in the school zone. ;D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1103917" timestamp="1320397205"]
[quote author=Mr. Blitz link=topic=90778.msg1103863#msg1103863 date=1320378778]
Coach of the Year - Ronnie Gage
MVP - Tyler Newcomb
Off MVP - Aston Walker or Wade Duke
Def MVP - Ryan Reuter or Garrett Dolan
Newcomer - Austin Walker

I'll have my Off/Def MVPs picked after tomorrow nights game.
[/quote]

You know what... I'd rather give the award to a senior, those 2 Sophs are gonna have the award later, i dunno but i think i might go Wade Duke in this one. =}
[/quote]I agree. Give the sophmores something to work towards next year. Wade has a higher pyc avg. I believe. All of the choices are excellent.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1104025" timestamp="1320413522"]
Corvette had a blown tire hurt most of the game. Tyler is a good back but he will not play d1 at least not at rb. I will admit the kid runs hard. Oh one more thing name one back that hasnt ran on dayton this year our defense is not that great. [b]What did he do against nederland.[/b]
[/quote]

He won..sorry man I couldn't resist.  ;)
Seriously, good luck to your Broncos tonight and in the playoffs.
Lots of respect for the program you guys have over there.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1104081" timestamp="1320416266"]
Same to yall those twins are small but quick as heck I would tell my defense dont give up on plays and gang tackle their hard to tackle one on one in open field.
[/quote]Our defense doesn't have many one on ones in the open field. They do a lot of gang tackling. Hard for rushers to make it past our linebackers to get into the secondary.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1104025" timestamp="1320413522"]
Corvette had a blown tire hurt most of the game. Tyler is a good back but he will not play d1 at least not at rb. I will admit the kid runs hard. Oh one more thing name one back that hasnt ran on dayton this year our defense is not that great. [b]What did he do against nederland.[/b]
[/quote]
He played without excuses, the point I was trying to make is your slighting a kid from another team to make yours look better. Corvette to a bicycle really? You seem to always find a way to down grade your team to make a point against BH. Wow.

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1104138" timestamp="1320420284"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90778.msg1104025#msg1104025 date=1320413522]
[/quote]
He played without excuses, the point I was trying to make is your slighting a kid from another team to make yours look better. Corvette to a bicycle really? You seem to always find a way to down grade your team to make a point against BH. Wow.
[/quote]you always try to use what a kid did against dayton to increase their self worth. Wow. Since when is a injury an excuse its a fact. Guess denny should of played in the playoffs last year instead of having an excuse

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1104147" timestamp="1320420789"]
Any nominations for best snack bar?  I've been extremely disappointed by the cheese to jalapeno ratio on my nacho orders as of late.

"just easin' the tension baby" (in my best chubbs from Happy Gilmore voice)
[/quote]
What's up dude?  ;D

Any nominations for best snack bar?  I've been extremely disappointed by the cheese to jalapeno ratio on my nacho orders as of late.

[/quote]

"just tap it in, tap it in. "

[/quote]

Galena Park has real food.  They are also pretty moderate with the pricing.

What about the prize for worst restrooms...I got Stallworth.  Can they seriously not get a sink in the men's restroom?  They have a maintenance sink in there and that's it.  I think it usually has a mop in the sink too.  I don't know how it's not a violation of some health ode or something.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1104054" timestamp="1320414996"]
You know what I like best about bh choices for mvp. They will all be gone next year except dolan. Call it now next year bh in rebuilding mode think they have 16 starters leaving.
[/quote]

It'll be more like reloading mode instead of rebuilding mode.  Dolan will be back and stronger than ever and will be the front runner for Def MVP and in the discussion for MVP.  Denny will still be there and be in the equation for MVP/Off MVP.  On top of that Dutton for BH will be back and have a shot at either Def MVP/Off MVP depending on where the coaches use him at.  Expect big things from that kid next year, he is an amazing athlete and just been sidelined by knee injuries. 

The Crosby twins are obviously the front runners for the offensive awards but I know Dayton and GCM have some young kids that could make an impact next year as well.

BH will definitely be losing some battle tested, talented starters.  Fortunately we will be replacing them with talented kids.  Week 1 in 2012 we won't be as good as Week 1 in 2011, but around playoff time we have a chance to be close to it IMO.

Just heard all year this is the best lb core ever from bh fans. Did not know your other best lb core was on the bench. I looked at the program when we played and your basically replacing your whole team next year. Im sure those 3 kids you named will be dood but there are 22 kids that make up a football team and bh is losing a ton

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1104269" timestamp="1320429567"]
Just heard all year this is the best lb core ever from bh fans. Did not know your other best lb core was on the bench. I looked at the program when we played and your basically replacing your whole team next year. Im sure those 3 kids you named will be dood but there are 22 kids that make up a football team and bh is losing a ton
[/quote]Two 1st team all district offensive lineman returning ( Bergstrom and Knox) as well as Denny and a returning TE starter. One starting linebacker ( Dolan)and one returning safety starter( Sarria). A lot of the non starters have seen significant playing time this year as well. Nick O'neill and Landon Jacobson at fullback and RB respectively. Add to that a 9-1 JV team and our coaches. Yea, I think it is a reloading year regardless of how many seniors we are graduating. Did I miss anyone?

[quote name="bh15" post="1104290" timestamp="1320431335"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90778.msg1104269#msg1104269 date=1320429567]
[/quote]Two 1st team all district offensive lineman returning ( Bergstrom and Knox) as well as Denny and a returning TE starter. One starting linebacker ( Dolan)and one returning safety starter( Sarria). A lot of the non starters have seen significant playing time this year as well. Nick O'neill and Landon Jacobson at fullback and RB respectively. Add to that a 9-1 JV team and our coaches. Yea, I think it is a reloading year regardless of how many seniors we are graduating. Did I miss anyone?
[/quote]
Reggie for one at nose.

[quote name="EAGLE BLUE" post="1101738" timestamp="1320171205"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90778.msg1101529#msg1101529 date=1320161707]
Mvp would have to be kaleeb denny I would also vote bh most dave campbells army strong team of the year and at least 18 kids that I have seen should be all district. Oh yeah and most improved football facility if there is such a thing although visitor parking sux and I had to listen to that inspiring chant of we can will for what seemed like an eternity.
[/quote]

Visitor parking sux at BH ?  As opposed to Dayton ?  Wow !  In Dayton, we usually have to park at the walgreens 2 blocks away. Don't get me wrong, It is a nice new parking lot at the walgreens...
[/quote]

Park at the old high school, no traffic after the game, takes me about 30 seconds to get out of the parking lot and on 146, do that for all games

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1104300" timestamp="1320431966"]
So 6 or 7 starters returning and please dont mention jv most kids that can really play never play jv. There might be a few late bloomers but as a whole when your a sophmore and are good your on varsity.
[/quote]Not when your as deep in talent as we are this year. Aren't we blessed. Arrogant enough for ya?

[quote name="Matt" post="1104310" timestamp="1320432458"]
[quote author=EAGLE BLUE link=topic=90778.msg1101738#msg1101738 date=1320171205]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90778.msg1101529#msg1101529 date=1320161707]
Mvp would have to be kaleeb denny I would also vote bh most dave campbells army strong team of the year and at least 18 kids that I have seen should be all district. Oh yeah and most improved football facility if there is such a thing although visitor parking sux and I had to listen to that inspiring chant of we can will for what seemed like an eternity.
[/quote]

Visitor parking sux at BH ?  As opposed to Dayton ?  Wow !  In Dayton, we usually have to park at the walgreens 2 blocks away. Don't get me wrong, It is a nice new parking lot at the walgreens...
[/quote]

Park at the old high school, no traffic after the game, takes me about 30 seconds to get out of the parking lot and on 146, do that for all games
[/quote]Hope you have a Viper system in your car ;D

[quote name="bh15" post="1104312" timestamp="1320432494"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90778.msg1104300#msg1104300 date=1320431966]
So 6 or 7 starters returning and please dont mention jv most kids that can really play never play jv. There might be a few late bloomers but as a whole when your a sophmore and are good your on varsity.
[/quote]Not when your as deep in talent as we are this year. Aren't we blessed. Arrogant enough for ya?
[/quote]yeah your ignorant enough

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1104300" timestamp="1320431966"]
[/quote]

We have 4 or 5 sophomores on JV right now that could very easily be seeing playing time on varsity.  Problem is the the guy that they would be subbing for is a 2 or 3 year starter and it would only be mop-up duty which doesnt do that kid or the team any good.  We would rather develop the good ones on JV playing the entire game then have them keep a spot on the sideline warm until the second half.  Trust me its a reloading year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami