Limiting Play-Off Teams

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1099719" timestamp="1319977706"]
Lets let every team make the playoffs it teaches the kids a great life lesson they can be below average and still be winners. Skip the hard work thing where all in. I also think it should apply to school work everybody gets an a.
[/quote]

I get your point, but who says they are not working hard?  The average Larrys and Joes just aren't as big or fast, and they will go home when they meet a better team.

[quote name="belle-mere" post="1101248" timestamp="1320117838"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90673.msg1099719#msg1099719 date=1319977706]
Lets let every team make the playoffs it teaches the kids a great life lesson they can be below average and still be winners. Skip the hard work thing where all in. I also think it should apply to school work everybody gets an a.
[/quote]

I get your point, but who says they are not working hard?  The average Larrys and Joes just aren't as big or fast, and they will go home when they meet a better team.
[/quote]

Should a car salesman who 'works hard' and sells 2 cars a week get rewarded the same as a car salesman who 'works hard' and sells 9 cars a week?

[quote name="belle-mere" post="1101311" timestamp="1320148740"]
What about 3rd & 4th place teams who go further in the playoffs? A couple if years ago one of the Klein teams, went further than the district champs. Is that a fluke?  I don't know, but it was interesting.
[/quote]

It happens sometimes, but I believe it is more the exception than the rule.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder