Friday Night Football Frenzy BH vs Crosby Go VOTE

BHFAN

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1102027" timestamp="1320198650"]
I am quite fearful Tyrone might find out we have an AG barn behind the stadium and violate the livestock.  ;D ;D
[/quote]how did you know tyrone called bh women his livestock. First time, I heard tyrone had two hefers I didnt know what to think but it all came clear when I saw him with two fat chicks at the dollar store on eagle drive. By the way congrats on your new dollar store sometimes for entertaiment I watch bh women try to sneak in with nobody seeing them kinda looks like old men at a 24 hour news stand

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1102320" timestamp="1320247810"]
[quote author=BH 89-2 link=topic=90671.msg1102027#msg1102027 date=1320198650]
I am quite fearful Tyrone might find out we have an AG barn behind the stadium and violate the livestock.  ;D ;D
[/quote]how did you know tyrone called bh women his livestock. First time, I heard tyrone had two hefers I didnt know what to think but it all came clear when I saw him with two fat chicks at the dollar store on eagle drive. By the way congrats on your new dollar store sometimes for entertaiment I watch bh women try to sneak in with nobody seeing them kinda looks like old men at a 24 hour news stand
[/quote] 8) ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1102179" timestamp="1320237848"]
Sweet! I bet Manvel/Dawson is pissed  ;D that would have been a much better game, but we had all of the house wifes sitting at home voting all day 8)
[/quote]

I hope Dayton is able to focus for the game Friday. It will be tough though, trying not to think about getting home that night and watching highlites of Bh and Crosby on channel 2.  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1102937" timestamp="1320284265"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=90671.msg1102179#msg1102179 date=1320237848]
Sweet! I bet Manvel/Dawson is pissed  ;D that would have been a much better game, but we had all of the house wifes sitting at home voting all day 8)
[/quote]

I hope Dayton is able to focus for the game Friday. It will be tough though, trying not to think about getting home that night and watching highlites of Bh and Crosby on channel 2.  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Few of us have DVR's ( can't miss those reruns of Sanford&Sons) several of us got togeather at the trailer park pooled our 6-pack money( left over from the Lone Star card) and paid a guy that got fired from ComCast (Tyrone-he got caught with a BH women in the back of his van making time on company time  ) he spliced into the main junction box ~ walla ~ free cable ! Lifes good - ;)    can't wait for the BH/Croby highlits to play on my new refurbished DVR

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1103023" timestamp="1320295371"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=90671.msg1102937#msg1102937 date=1320284265]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=90671.msg1102179#msg1102179 date=1320237848]
[/quote]

[/quote]Few of us have DVR's ( can't miss those reruns of Sanford&Sons) several of us got togeather at the trailer park pooled our 6-pack money( left over from the Lone Star card) and paid a guy that got fired from ComCast (Tyrone-he got caught with a BH women in the back of his van making time on company time  ) he spliced into the main junction box ~ walla ~ free cable ! Lifes good - ;)    can't wait for the BH/Croby highlits to play on my new refurbished DVR
[/quote]

DVR? Wow you are high rollin'. I'm still using super 8.  :)

this is great exposure for both team but I was just informed by the kids that they have to be up at the school at 4:15 in the morning so they can tape and make the 5:00 news.  How stupid is that!!  Lets have the band and kids get up at 3:45 on the day of the game.... I don't know if this is a good idea... why not do a tape of everyone at the JV game and then just play it at the 5 am news?  You would get a better turn out and not burn out the kids.

[quote name="hitman009" post="1103092" timestamp="1320324949"]
this is great exposure for both team but I was just informed by the kids that [b]they have to be up at the school at 4:15 in the morning so they can tape and make the 5:00 news.  How stupid is that!! [/b] Lets have the band and kids get up at 3:45 on the day of the game.... I don't know if this is a good idea... why not do a tape of everyone at the JV game and then just play it at the 5 am news?  You would get a better turn out and not burn out the kids.
[/quote] Are you people never satisfied? You know not everyone's time revolves around BH... 

this is great exposure for both team but I was just informed by the kids that they have to be up at the school at 4:15 in the morning so they can tape and make the 5:00 news.  How stupid is that!!  Lets have the band and kids get up at 3:45 on the day of the game.... I don't know if this is a good idea... why not do a tape of everyone at the JV game and then just play it at the 5 am news?  You would get a better turn out and not burn out the kids.
[/quote]It's only Crosby that has to get up early as the film crews will be at BH in the afternoon.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1103109" timestamp="1320326939"]
[quote author=hitman009 link=topic=90671.msg1103092#msg1103092 date=1320324949]
this is great exposure for both team but I was just informed by the kids that [b]they have to be up at the school at 4:15 in the morning so they can tape and make the 5:00 news.  How stupid is that!! [/b] Lets have the band and kids get up at 3:45 on the day of the game.... I don't know if this is a good idea... why not do a tape of everyone at the JV game and then just play it at the 5 am news?  You would get a better turn out and not burn out the kids.
[/quote] Are you people never satisfied? You know not everyone's time revolves around BH...
[/quote]thats funny they cast enough votes to get on friday night frenzy then they whine about it. Bh fans could hit the lottery and complain about the drive to austin to pick it up

[quote name="bh15" post="1103114" timestamp="1320327297"]
[/quote]It's only Crosby that has to get up early as the film crews will be at BH in the afternoon.
[/quote] Oh well then, that makes it ok ::)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1103119" timestamp="1320327555"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=90671.msg1103109#msg1103109 date=1320326939]
[/quote]thats funny they cast enough votes to get on friday night frenzy then they whine about it. Bh fans could hit the lottery and complain about the drive to austin to pick it up
[/quote]

Hitman is a Crosby fan

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1103225" timestamp="1320337839"]
What is Friday Night Football Fenzy?
[/quote]

It's just a 20 Minute segment after the 10 PM News on channel 2 Houston. The Game of the week gets some extra coverage including Pep Rallys, Band, Cheerleaders and Game Highlights.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1103243" timestamp="1320338671"]
Cool!!

Was neat when Fox Sports Southwest did there show during the PNG/Ned game this year.
[/quote]

Yeah I saw that ;D We don't get a lot of coverage here being not Setx and not Houston, so its a pretty big deal

[/quote]

Hitman I feel your pain and really feel for Crosby.  The news crew is really looking out for Crosby with this regards.  It's really a no win situation, either way.  Your either tired and on TV or wait till game time and then they all get filmed crying as BH is whipping their tail.  I assume the producer has a heart and wanted to catch a tired and hopful couger instead of a wet, sore, beatin down crying putty-cat.  Just my assessment.  ;D

[quote name="KHS 89" post="1103940" timestamp="1320405927"]
Did the Football Frenzy staff send a reporter to Barbers Hill? Im only seeing the Crosby students on Channel 2 this morning??
[/quote]The news crew will be at BH in the afternoon. Watch Channel 2 at 4:00pm.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont