It's not always about good Defense!

Nederlands offense showed tonight that it not always the defense who wins Championships. Nederlands Bad to the Bone defense was saved by the Big Dog offense! Yea Nederland defense may have been missing Brock Pryor and a few others with bumps and bruises but they played off tonight. Carson and all his Dogs showed up and put on a show. The old story holds true it is a team sport and the whole team played and made it happen. Congrats offense and lets get that defense back to good health. Keep on fighting DOGS. State is just around the corner. Focus on LC-M .

I think we played more of a containment defense tonight. It appeared to me that we were just trying to keep the QB under control and not just put pressure on him. That appeared to take some of the intensity out of the line, but in the end they got the sack that counted.

Ozens speed and dual threat QB really gave us fits. The little running back is very good and Ozen has some good looking WRs. Our tackling this evening was uncharacteristically poor. Our defense was not what it normally is, but the Ozen offense thT we saw tonight was by far the best offense we have faced. It is the first team that we have played that cN run, throw, and has speed. Great job by our offense! They bailed us out tonight. I thought we had iced the game with 7 min left up by 17 but those Ozen boys did not quit. Great win and a great district championship! Way to go Dogs! Keep it rolling!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476