BH 19-4A Distict Champs

bh89-2

This gm w/Crosby if I were BH I would not chance gettin the starting qb hurt.Game means nothin now.Give da back up some play time.BH can win on defense.If somebody gets injured forget classless Crosby taking a knee.During moment of silence Coog crowd sounded like da Jerry Springer show in da stands 8) ::) ::)

[quote name="liltex" post="1098737" timestamp="1319891738"]
This gm w/Crosby if I were BH I would not chance gettin the starting qb hurt.Game means nothin now.Give da back up some play time.BH can win on defense.If somebody gets injured forget classless Crosby taking a knee.During moment of silence Coog crowd sounded like da Jerry Springer show in da stands 8) ::) ::)
[/quote]
They will be in our house, no one talks when there getting there b*tts kicked

[/quote]

Now thats funny, at least you didn't say Maury!!!!!

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
[/quote]

That's a lie. There may have been people under the stands talking but not the crowd.  ::)Classless is several pages of "Crosby Sucks" and the Merka's jock stuff that was deleted by a moderator on the predictions thread.  Dayton is so patriotic and classy but get on this board and hide beind your computer screen and you act like 5th graders. Do you make this stuff up on the way back to your double wide? And what is it with replacing the english word "the" with "da"?  Ridiculous. You are patriotic but you can't write in English.

Congrats to BH.

[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="1098894" timestamp="1319902833"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=90606.msg1098737#msg1098737 date=1319891738]
[/quote]

That's a lie. There may have been people under the stands talking but not the crowd.  ::)Classless is several pages of "Crosby Sucks" and the Merka's jock stuff that was deleted by a moderator on the predictions thread.  Dayton is so patriotic and classy but get on this board and hide beind your computer screen and you act like 5th graders. Do you make this stuff up on the way back to your double wide? And what is it with replacing the english word "the" with "da"?  Ridiculous. You are patriotic but you can't write in English.

Congrats to BH.
[/quote]Well there was defiantly some verb age coming from the Crosby side during the moment of silence.. kinda find it hard to believe it was coming from under the home side stands and it could be heard from the vistors stands.. And taking a knee didn't happen, Crosby didn't take a knee not one time...

[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="1098894" timestamp="1319902833"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=90606.msg1098737#msg1098737 date=1319891738]
[/quote]

That's a lie. There may have been people under the stands talking but not the crowd.  ::)Classless is several pages of "Crosby Sucks" and the[b] Merka's jock stuff[/b] that was deleted by a moderator on the predictions thread.  Dayton is so patriotic and classy but get on this board and hide beind your computer screen and you act like 5th graders. Do you make this stuff up on the way back to your double wide? And what is it with replacing the english word "the" with "da"?  Ridiculous. You are patriotic but you can't write in English.

Congrats to BH.
[/quote]
Dang gotta protest that one  ;D Quit your cryin CRAP ROCK and take your annual BRONX spankin like you got a pair. By the way most of Dayton is "middle class" we live in travel trailors. Only the loto winners got [b]DA[/b] double wides. Got 1 question for ya........How did [b]DA[/b] arse whippin feel ;D

[quote name="Mr. E" post="1098900" timestamp="1319903088"]
Way to go eagles good job bring the championship back to the hill where it belongs.
[/quote]

You can "borrow" it this year but alignment willing DA BRONX gonna take back whats theirs  ;)
Anyway congrats BH and DA BOYS IN BLUE deserved it  ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1099111" timestamp="1319916896"]
[quote author=Mr. E link=topic=90606.msg1098900#msg1098900 date=1319903088]
Way to go eagles good job bring the championship back to the hill where it belongs.
[/quote]

You can "borrow" it this year but alignment willing DA BRONX gonna take back whats theirs  ;)
[/quote]Congrats to our 146 rivals now go out and reap damage in the playoffs starting with 20-4a. On a side note got to meet a few of my fellow bro posters at the Crosby game ( BRONX ROX,MW, and LiLTex )

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1099111" timestamp="1319916896"]
[quote author=Mr. E link=topic=90606.msg1098900#msg1098900 date=1319903088]
[/quote]

[/quote]
That championship belongs to any team strong enough to take it. This year it was us. We'll see next year who takes it. Just keep down playing those Eagles at your own peril!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed