Playoff Gathering.

demons95

Thanks again Chris for getting this little trash talk session together each year.  It was great to get back together with all the guys.  The thing that stands out the most with all the stories is that although we do all the the trash talking and razzing of each other all of the coaches are truly there for the same reason which is the kids.  Its funny that since this started 3 years ago it seems like its still the same coaches each year and that says something about your character and organization.  Good Luck to all in the playoffs.

[quote name="demons95" post="1095641" timestamp="1319719110"]
Thanks again Chris for getting this little trash talk session together each year.  It was great to get back together with all the guys.  The thing that stands out the most with all the stories is that although we do all the the trash talking and razzing of each other all of the coaches are truly there for the same reason which is the kids.  Its funny that since this started 3 years ago it seems like its still the same coaches each year and that says something about your character and organization.  Good Luck to all in the playoffs.
[/quote]

Question of the day...Did Olexa pick up any of the tab??? LOL.

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1095684" timestamp="1319722383"]
[quote author=demons95 link=topic=90506.msg1095661#msg1095661 date=1319720948]
We did.  Glad you came ;) :o
[/quote]

I wished I could have come.  Maybe next year...
[/quote]
my husband was planning on being there; however, shortly after I got home from work yesterday he had to bring our oldest to the ER. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder