Where are the WB QB haters now ?

mypooh

Josh is a great kid, and good high school QB.  Craig is a great Dad, and was a great high scool QB.  Craig's only instructions to Josh or any player is to Do Your Best.  Get off Josh's case!!  He is doing his Best!  Congradulation Josh on an outstanding game last week, good luck this week.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1095260" timestamp="1319668400"]
He made a believer outta me
[/quote]

Yeah Buddy I just remember reading the quotes from the NShore game and before the PAM game trashing the kid and his dad for playing him still. The whole time I'm thinking this is a team game. He put up the 450 on PAM and could of easily had 500 if not for drops. No this is not his daddy. LOL I back PAM to the fullest

Did NS play cover 3 or play off the WR 8 yards?  PAM made him look great.  Ozen played WB better in the 2nd half than PAM did all game thus the big passing night.  Simply coaching or the lack there of on PAM's part

[quote name="SFA85" post="1095291" timestamp="1319671248"]
Did NS play cover 3 or play off the WR 8 yards?  PAM made him look great.  Ozen played WB better in the 2nd half than PAM did all game thus the big passing night.  Simply coaching or the lack there of on PAM's part
[/quote]I agree, to much cushion was given. >:(

[quote name="The GOAT" post="1095371" timestamp="1319675825"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=90487.msg1095291#msg1095291 date=1319671248]
[/quote]I agree, to much cushion was given. >:(
[/quote]

A good QB takes advantage of what is given him!  ;)

I think Memorial D came into the game thinking WB was gonna run the ball. Stump absolutely shredded our secondary. If he was on point in the first half as he was in the second half he woulda single handedly won the game. He's never had a game like that while he's been on Varsity. I know I've said he locks in on his WRs alot, not on Friday he didn't.

[quote name="Fastball" post="1095262" timestamp="1319668617"]
Josh is a great kid, and good high school QB.  Craig is a great Dad, and was a great high scool QB.  Craig's only instructions to Josh or any player is to Do Your Best.  Get off Josh's case!!  He is doing his Best!  Congradulation Josh on an outstanding game last week, good luck this week.
[/quote]

i dont think he was "knocking" Josh, i think that was directed towards all the posters that were chanting "OFF WITH HIS HEAD" up until last week.

[quote name="SFA85" post="1095291" timestamp="1319671248"]
[/quote]

NShore basically starts every game in one D that's man to man until u beat them up out of it. WBrook never beat them put of it. Neither did PAM we played scared when we finally stop showing them respect and went deep what do you know we complete a 40 yard pass to Seales. That in turn forced them to play off and opened up the run game and GAME was ON. !!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124