***SETXsports PLAYOFF CENTRAL - 2011 UPDATED WITH 10/29 RESULTS***

WOSgrad

Well folks, with us entering Week 10, here is a little overview of the districts as they currently stand:

[b][u]21-5A[/u][/b]

[b]Who has clinched:[/b]  La Porte has clinched the 5A Division II, #1 seed.  Port Arthur Memorial has clinched a playoff spot which will also be in 5A Division II if both Beaumont West Brook and Galena Park North Shore make the playoffs. 

[b]Who can clinch:[/b] 

[i]West Brook[/i] will qualify for a spot next week with a 1) win or 2) a Channelview loss.  [i]Channelview[/i] will need a win to get the final spot. [i]North Shore[/i] would qualify with 1) a win or 2) a West Brook loss.

[b]Bi-District Picture:[/b]  Deer Park will be the Division I #1 seed and Pasadena Dobie will be the Division I #2 seed out of 22-5A.  The race for the Division II spots comes down to Pasadena Memorial (2-2) has clinched a Division II playoff spot. Pasadena (1-3) and South Houston (1-3) are shooting for the final spot with South Houston taking on Pasadena Memorial and Pasadena taking on Sam Rayburn (0-4).  South Houston gets the final spot with a win, Pasadena needs a win and a South Houston loss.

[b][u]19-4A[/u][/b]

[b]Who has clinched:[/b]  Barbers Hill has clinched the Class 4A Division II, #1 seed out of 19-4A.  Dayton has clinched the Class 4A Division II, #2 seed out of 19-4A.  Crosby has clinched a Class 4A Division I playoff spot.

[b]Who can clinch:[/b]  It is quite simple, the winner of the [i]Baytown Lee/Goose Creek Memorial[/i] game next Friday will clinch the final Division I playoff spot.  If [i]Crosby[/i] wins, they will be the DI, #1 seed and the [i]Baytown Lee/Goose Creek Memorial[/i] winner will be the #2 seed.  In fact, [i]Crosby[/i] will be the DI, #1 seed unless they lose and [i]Baytown Lee[/i] wins, which would make [i]Baytown Lee[/i] the D1, #1 seed out of 19-4A.

[b][u]20-4A[/u][/b]

[b]Who has clinched:[/b]  Nederland has clinched the Class 4A Division I, #1 seed out of 20-4A. Vidor has clinched the Class 4A, Division I, #2 seed out of 20-4A.  Port Neches-Groves has clinched a Class 4A Division II playoff spot.

[b]Who can clinch:[/b]  [i]Livingston[/i] can gain the final playoff with 1) a win next Friday, 2) an Ozen loss or 3) a PN-G loss.  [i]Beaumont Ozen[/i] get the final playoff spot with a win, a Livingston loss and a PNG win.

[b][u]19-4A vs. 20-4A Bi-District[/u][/b]

[b]Division I[/b]:  Nederland will take on either Crosby or Goose Creek Memorial in the bi-district round.  Vidor will take on either Crosby or Baytown Lee in the other bi-district match.

[b]Division II[/b]:  Barbers Hill will take on either Livingston, Port Neches-Groves or Ozen.  Dayton will take on either Livingston or Port Neches-Groves.

[b][u]18-3A[/u][/b]

[b]Who has clinched:[/b]  Jasper has clinched the Class 3A, Division I playoff spot out of 18-3A.

[b]Who can clinch:[/b]  [i]Kirbyville[/i] can take one of the two Class 3A, Division II spots with either 1) a win over Center Friday night or 2) a Diboll loss.  [i]Diboll[/i] can take one of the Division II spots with either 1) a win or 2) a Center loss.  [i]Center[/i] will need a win AND a Diboll loss to capture a playoff spot.

[b]Bi-District Picture:[/b]  Tyler Chapel Hill has clinched the Class 3A, Division I berth out of District 17-3A.  So we do know that Jasper will be facing Chapel Hill in bidistrict play.  Rusk has clinched a Class 3A, Division II spot and will be the first seed if they beat Bullard this week. Athens will get the final DII spot with a win or a Bullard loss.  Bullard needs to win and have Tyler Chapel Hill (3A State #1) defeat Athens to snatch the final spot.

[b][u]21-3A[/u][/b]

[b]Who has clinched[/b]:  West Orange-Stark has clinched the Class 3A, Division II #1 seed out of 21-3A.

[b]Who can clinch[/b]:  [i]Bridge City[/i] can clinch a playoff berth next Friday with 1) a win, 2) a Silsbee loss or 3) a loss by less than 7 points to Orangefield.  [i]Silsbee[/i] can clinch the Division I berth out of 21-3A with 1) a win or 2) an Orangefield loss and a loss of less than 3 points to Hamshire-Fannett.  [i]Orangefield[/i] can gain a Division II playoff spot with 1) a win of 7 points or more and a Silsbee win, 2) a win and a Silsbee loss and can even get in with a loss if Silsbee loses by more than 2 points to Hamshire-Fannett.

[b][u]22-3A[/u][/b]

[b]Who has clinched:[/b]  Huffman has clinched the Class 3A, Division I playoff berth out of 22-3A.  Coldspring has clinched the Class 3A, Division II #1 seed out of 22-3A.

[b]Who can Clinch:[/b]  [i]Cleveland[/i] can clinch with a 1) win over Tarkington Friday or 2) a Liberty loss to Coldspring.  To get the final spot, [i]Liberty[/i] needs a win over Coldspring and a Cleveland loss to Tarkington.

[b][u]21-3A vs. 22-3A Bi-District[/b]

Huffman will face either Silsbee or Bridge City in the 3A Division I bi-district game.  Coldspring will face either Bridge City or Orangefield.  West Orange-Stark will face either Cleveland or Liberty.

[b][u]10-2A-I[/u][/b]

[b]Who has clinched:[/b]  East Chambers has clinched the district championship and the #1 seed out of 10-2A-I.  Newton has clinched the #2 seed out of the district.

[b]Who can clinch:[/b]  [i]Woodville[/i] can clinch a playoff spot this weekend with 1) a win or 2) a loss of less than 10 points to Buna. [i]Anahuac[/i] will need a win and a Woodville loss by 10 points or more to get the final spot (The cap on positive points in 10-2A-I is 21 points). [i]Buna[/i] can get the final spot with a win and an Anahuac loss.

[b]Bi-District picture:[/b]  Harmony and Tatum have clinched playoff spots.  The final spot will be White Oak's unless they lose to Tatum, Harmony defeats Sabine and Jefferson defeats New Diana which would allow Jefferson to grab the final spot.

[b][u]10-2A-II[/u][/b]

[b]Who has clinched[/b]:  San Augustine, Corrigan-Camden and New Waverly have clinched the 3 playoff berths.  However, the district championship and the seedings are still in doubt.  [i]San Augustine[/i] will clinch the district championship with a win over New Waverly Friday night. [i]Corrigan-Camden[/i] can gain the district championship with a win and a San Augustine loss.  [i]New Waverly[/i] can win the #1 seed with a win over San Augustine and a Corrigan-Camden loss.

[b]Bi-District Picture:[/b]  Arp and West Rusk have clinched playoff spots and square off this week to battle for the #1 seed.  Joaquin can get the final spot with a win and a Frankston loss or a win and a West Rusk win.  Frankston gets the final spot with a win (unless both Joaquin and West Rusk also win) or a Joaquin loss.

[b][u]11-1A-I[/u][/b]

[b]Who has clinched:[/b]  Lovelady has clinched the #1 seed out of 11-1A-I.  West Hardin has clinched a playoff spot.

[b]Who can clinch this weekend:[/b]  [i]West Sabine[/i] can clinch the final spot with either 1) a win or 2) a loss of less than 18 to Hull-Daisetta.  [i]Hull-Daisetta[/i] needs a win of 18 points or more to get the final spot. (The cap on the positive points in 11-1A-I is 21 points).

[b]Bi-District Picture:[/b]  As it currently stands, Normangee has wrapped up the district championship and the #1 seed out of 12-1A-I.  Thrall has clinched the #2 seed out of that district.  Moody and Somerville look to battle for the final spot with a 1-2 record when they face off on Friday night.

[b][u]14-1A-I[/u][/b]

[b]Who has clinched:[/b]  Evadale has clinched a playoff spot.

[b]Who can clinch:[/b]  [i]Burkeville[/i] can clinch a playoff spot with a 1) win over Sabine Pass or 2) a High Island loss and a loss of less of 14 points or less.  [i]High Island[/i] can clinch a playoff spot with a win or a Sabine Pass loss.  [i]Sabine Pass[/i] can get a spot with a win of 2 points or more.

[b]Bi-District Picture:[/b]  In 13-1A-I, Milano and Granger have clinched playoff spots with 4-0 records and will battle for the district championship on Friday.  Burton can clinch the final spot with a win over Holland.  Holland can get the final spot with a win by at least 13 points.  Holland can also get in with a win of 12 points or less if Bartlett loses to Snook Friday night.

[b]UIL 6man I-13[/b]

[b]Who has clinched:[/b] Oakwood and Leverett's Chapel have clinched the 2 playoff spots.

[b]Bi-District Picture:[/b]  Aquilla leads 14-I at 2-0 and and Abbott and Penelope are at 1-1.

[B][U]TAPPS I-3[/u][/b]

[b]Who has clinched:[/b]  Beaumont Kelly, Houston St. Thomas and Houston St. Pius X have clinched the 3 playoff spots.

[b]Bi-District Picture:[/b]  Kelly will play either El Paso Cathedral, Dallas Bishop Lynch or Dallas Bishop Dunne

[b][u]TAPPS IV-4[/u][/b]

[b]Who has clinched:[/b]  Woodlands Christian, Beaumont Legacy Christian, Galveston O'Connell and Cedar Park Summit Christian have all clinched playoff berths.  Results of the weekend will merely determine seeding.

[b]Bi-District Picture:[/b]  Bryan Brazos Christian, Hallettsville Sacred Heart, Shiner St. Paul and Austin St. Dominic Savio.  The Brazos Christian/Sacred Heart and St. Paul/Savio game should determine the seedings.

[b][u]TAPPS 6man, II-4[/u][/b]

[b]Who has clinched:[/b]  Dickinson Pine Drive Christian, Orange Community Christian, Alvin Living Stones and Brenham Christian have clinched the 4 playoff spots out of II-4.

[b]Bi-District Picture[/b]:  Dickinson Pine Dr. will play the 5th Place team from District 1. The winner of the Alvin Living Stones/Orange Community Christian game will play the 3rd Place Team out of District 3.  The loser of the game will play the District 2 champ. Brenham Christian will play the District 3 champ.

I've also decided to provide this little primer of what happens for the various results of the key games:

[size=12pt][b][u]21-5A[/u][/b][/size]

Current:  La Porte 4-0, PA Memorial 3-1, North Shore 2-2, West Brook 2-2, Channelview 1-3

Relevant games:  Channelview vs. North Shore, La Porte vs. West Brook

[u]Scenarios:[/u]

North Shore win, West Brook win:  North Shore 3-2, West Brook 3-2, Channelview 1-4
[b]North Shore D1 #1, West Brook D1 #2, La Porte D2 #1, PA Memorial D2 #2[/b]

North Shore win, West Brook loss:  North Shore 3-2, West Brook 2-3, Channelview 1-4
[b]North Shore D1 #1, West Brook D1 #2, La Porte D2 #1, PA Memorial D2 #2[/b]

Channelview win, West Brook win:  West Brook 3-2, Channelview 3-2, North Shore 2-3
[b]PA Memorial D1 #1, West Brook D1 #2, La Porte D2 #1, Channelview D2 #2[/b]

Channelview win, West Brook loss:  North Shore 2-3, Channelview 2-3, West Brook 2-3 (Current positive points: NS +14, Channelview -3, West Brook -11)
[b]PA Memorial D1 #1, North Shore D1 #2, La Porte D2 #1, Channelview D2 #2[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]19-4A[/u][/b][/size]

Current:  Barbers Hill 6-0, Dayton 4-2, Crosby 4-2, GC Memorial 3-3, Baytown Lee 3-3

Relevant games:  Barbers Hill vs. Crosby, Goose Creek Memorial vs. Baytown Lee

Crosby win, GC Memorial win:  Crosby 5-2, GC Memorial 4-3, Baytown Lee 3-4
[b]Crosby D1 #1, GC Memorial D1 #2, Barbers Hill D2 #1, Dayton D2 #2[/b]

Crosby win, Baytown Lee win:  Crosby 5-2, Baytown Lee 4-3, GC Memorial 3-4
[b]Crosby D1 #1, Baytown Lee D1 #2, Barbers Hill D2 #1, Dayton D2 #2[/b]

Crosby loss, GC Memorial win:  Crosby 4-3, GC Memorial 4-3, Baytown Lee 3-4
[b]Crosby D1 #1, GC Memorial D1 #2, Barbers Hill D2 #1, Dayton D2 #2[/b]

Crosby loss, Baytown Lee win:  Baytown Lee 4-3, Crosby 4-3, GC Memorial 3-4
[b]Baytown Lee  D1 #1, Crosby D1 #2, Barbers Hill D2 #1, Dayton D2 #2[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]20-4A[/u][/b][/size]

Current:  Nederland 6-0, Livingston 4-2, Port Neches-Groves 4-2, Vidor 4-2, Beaumont Ozen 3-3

Relevant games:  Livingston vs. Vidor, Bmt. Central vs. PN-G, Lumberton vs. Ozen

Livingston win, PN-G win, Ozen win:  Livingston 5-2, PN-G 5-2, Vidor 4-3, Ozen 4-3
[b]Nederland D1 #1, Vidor D1 #2, Livingston D2 #1, PN-G D2 #2[/b]

Livingston win, PN-G win, Ozen loss:  Livingston 5-2, PN-G 5-2, Vidor 4-3, Ozen 3-4

Livingston win, PN-G loss, Ozen win:  Livingston 5-2, PN-G 4-3, Vidor 4-3, Ozen 4-3
(PN-G 2-0 amongst the tied teams, Vidor 1-1, Ozen 0-2)

Livingston win, PN-G loss, Ozen loss:  Livingston 5-2, PN-G 4-3, Vidor 4-3, Ozen 3-4

Livingston loss, PN-G win, Ozen win:  PN-G 5-2, Vidor 5-2, Ozen 4-3, Livingston 4-3
[b]Nederland D1 #1, Vidor D1 #2, PN-G D2 #1, Ozen D2 #2[/b]

Livingston loss, PN-G wins, Ozen loss:  PN-G 5-2, Vidor 5-2, Livingston 4-3, Ozen 3-4
[b]Nederland D1 #1, Vidor D1 #2, PN-G D2 #1, Livingston D2 #2[/b]

Livingston loss, PN-G loss, Ozen win:  Vidor 5-2, Livingston 4-3, PN-G 4-3, Ozen 4-3
(Tied teams all 1-1, Positive Points:  Livingston +13, PN-G +4, Ozen -17)

Livingston loss, PN-G loss, Ozen loss:  Vidor 5-2, Livingston 4-3, PN-G 4-3, Ozen 3-4

[size=12pt][b][u]18-3A[/u][/b][/size]

Current:  Jasper 3-0, Kirbyville 2-1, Diboll 2-1, Center 1-2

Relevant games:  Jasper vs. Diboll, Kirbyville vs. Center

Diboll win, Kirbyville win: Kirbyville 3-1, Diboll 3-1, Center 1-3
[b]Jasper D1, Kirbyville D2 #1, Diboll D2 #2[/b]

Diboll win, Kirbyville loss:  Diboll 3-1, Center 2-2, Kirbyville 2-2
[b]Jasper D1, Diboll D2 #1, Center D2 #2[/b]

Diboll loss, Kirbyville win:  Kirbyville 3-1, Diboll 2-2, Center 1-3
[b]Jasper D1, Kirbyville D2 #1, Diboll D2 #2[/b]

Diboll loss, Kirbyville loss:  Center 2-2, Kirbyville 2-2, Diboll 2-2
(Tied teams 1-1, Current positive points:  Kirbyville +18, Center -1, Diboll -17)
Center win by 10 points or more: [b]Jasper D1, Center D2 #1, Kirbyville D2 #2[/b]
Center win by less than 10 points: [b]Jasper D1, Kirbyville D2 #1, Center D2 #2[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]21-3A[/u][/b][/size]

Current:  West Orange-Stark 4-0, Bridge City 3-1, Silsbee 2-2, Orangefield 2-2, Hamshire-Fannett 1-3

Relevant games:  Bridge City vs. Orangefield, Silsbee vs. Hamshire-Fannett

Bridge City win, Silsbee win:  Bridge City 4-1, Silsbee 3-2, OF 2-3, H-F 1-4
[b]Silsbee D1, WO-S D2 #1, Bridge City D2 #2[/b]

Bridge City win, Silsbee loss:  Bridge City 4-1, Silsbee 2-3, OF 2-3, H-F 2-3
(Tied teams 1-1, Current Positive Points:  Silsbee +8, OF +6, H-F -14)
Silsbee loss by 2 or less:  [b]Silsbee D1, WO-S D2 #1, Bridge City D2 #2[/b]
Silsbee loss by 2 or more:  [b]Bridge City D1, WO-S D2 #1, Orangefield D2 #2[/b]

Orangefield win, Silsbee win:  Silsbee 3-2, Bridge City 3-2, OF 3-2, H-F 1-4
(Tied teams 1-1, Current positive points:  Bridge City +6, Silsbee +2, OF -8)
Orangefield win by 6 or less:  [b]Silsbee D1, WO-S D2 #1, Bridge City D2 #2[/b]
Orangefield win by 7 or more: [b]Silsbee D1, WO-S D2 #1, Orangefield D2 #2[/b]

Orangefield win, Silsbee loss:  OF 3-2, Bridge City 3-2, H-F 2-3, Silsbee 2-3
[b]Bridge City D1, WO-S D2 #1, Orangefield D2 #2[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]22-3A[/u][/b][/size]

Current:  Coldspring-Oakhurst 5-0, Huffman Hargrave 5-1, Cleveland 3-2, Liberty 3-2

Relevant games:  Cleveland vs. Tarkington, Coldspring vs. Liberty

Cleveland win, Liberty win:  Cleveland 4-2, Liberty 4-2
[b]Huffman D1, Coldspring D2 #1, Cleveland D2 #2[/b]

Cleveland win, Liberty loss: Cleveland 4-2, Liberty 3-3

Cleveland loss, Liberty win:  Liberty 4-2, Cleveland 3-3
[b]Huffman D1, Coldspring D2 #1, Liberty D2 #2[/b]

Cleveland loss, Liberty loss:  Cleveland 3-3, Liberty 3-3

[size=12pt][b][u]10-2A-I[/u][/b][/size]

Current:  East Chambers 6-0, Newton 5-1, Woodville 4-2, Anahuac 3-3, Buna 3-3

Relevant games:  Woodville vs. Buna, Anahuac vs. Hardin

Woodville win, Anahuac win:  Woodville 5-2, Anahuac 4-3, Buna 3-4
[b]East Chambers #1, Newton #2, Woodville #3[/b]

Woodville win, Anahuac loss:  Woodville 5-2, Anahuac 3-4, Buna 3-4
[b]East Chambers #1, Newton #2, Woodville #3[/b]

Buna win, Anahuac win:  Woodville 4-3, Anahuac 4-3, Buna 4-3
(Tied teams 1-1, Positive point cap per game: 21 points, Current: Woodville +15, Anahuac +6, Buna -21)
Woodville loss by less than 10:  [b]East Chambers #1, Newton #2, Woodville #3[/b]
Woodville loss by 10 or more: [b]East Chambers #1, Newton #2, Anahuac #3[/b] 

Buna win, Anahuac loss:  Buna 4-3, Woodville 4-3, Anahuac 3-4
[b]East Chambers #1, Newton #2, Buna #3[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]10-2A-II[/u][/b][/size]

Current:  San Augustine 4-0, Corrigan-Camden 3-1, New Waverly 3-1

Relevant games:  San Augustine vs. New Waverly, Corrigan-Camden vs. Groveton

San Augustine win, Corrigan-Camden win:  SA 5-0, C-C 4-1, NW 3-2
[b]San Augustine #1, Corrigan-Camden #2, New Waverly #3[/b]

San Augustine win, Corrigan-Camden loss:  SA 5-0, C-C 3-2, NW 3-2
[b]San Augustine #1, Corrigan-Camden #2, New Waverly #3[/b]

New Waverly win, Corrigan-Camden win:  SA 4-1, C-C 4-1, NW 4-1
(Tied teams all 1-1, Positive point cap: 21 points, Current positive points: Corrigan-Camden +13, SA +8, NW -21)
New Waverly win by 15 points or more:  [b]Corrigan-Camden #1, New Waverly #2, San Augustine #3[/b]
New Waverly win by less than 15 points:  [b]Corrigan-Camden #1, San Augustine #2, New Waverly #3[/b]

New Waverly win, Corrigan-Camden loss:  NW 4-1, SA 4-1, C-C 3-2
[b]New Waverly #1, San Augustine #2, Corrigan-Camden #3[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]11-1A-I[/u][/b][/size]

Current:  Lovelady 3-0, West Sabine 2-1, West Hardin 2-2, Hull-Daisetta 1-2

Relevant game:  West Sabine vs. Hull-Daisetta

West Sabine win:  West Sabine 3-1, West Hardin 2-2, Hull-Daisetta 1-3
Lovelady #1, West Sabine #2, West Hardin #3

Hull-Daisetta win:  West Sabine 2-2, West Hardin 2-2, Hull-Daisetta 2-2
(Tied teams 1-1, Positive point cap: 21 points, Current points:  West Sabine +13, West Hardin +8, Hull-Daisetta -21)
Hull-Daisetta win by 17 or more:  [b]Lovelady #1, West Hardin #2, Hull-Daisetta #3[/b]
Hull-Daisetta win by less than 17, but more than 5:  [b]Lovelady #1, West Hardin #2, West Sabine #3[/b]
Hull-Daisetta win by 5 or less:  [b]Lovelady #1, West Sabine #2, West Hardin #3[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]14-1A-II[/u][/b][/size]

Current:  Evadale 2-0, Burkeville 1-1, High Island 1-1, Sabine Pass 0-2

Relevant games:  Evadale vs. High Island, Burkeville vs. Sabine Pass

Evadale win, Burkeville win:  Evadale 3-0, Burkeville 2-1, High Island 1-2, Sabine Pass 0-3
[b]Evadale #1, Burkeville #2, High Island #3[/b]

Evadale win, Sabine Pass win:  Evadale 3-0, Burkeville 1-2, High Island 1-2, Sabine Pass 1-2
(Tied teams 1-1, Current positive points: Burkeville +10, High Island -4, Sabine Pass -6)
Sabine Pass win of 15 or more:  [b]Evadale #1, Sabine Pass #2, High Island #3[/b]
Sabine Pass win of less than 15 but more than 7:  [b]Evadale #1, Sabine Pass #2, Burkeville #3[/b]
Sabine Pass win of less than 8 but more than 2:  [b]Evadale #1, Burkeville #2, Sabine Pass #3[/b]
Sabine Pass win of 2 points or less:  [b]Evadale #1, Burkeville #2, High Island #3[/b]

High Island win, Burkeville win:  Evadale 2-1, Burkeville 2-1, High Island 2-1, Sabine Pass 0-3
(Tied teams 1-1, Positive point cap: 21 points, Current positive points:  Evadale +21, Burkeville -11, High Island -10)
High Island win of 16 or more:  [b]High Island #1, Evadale #2, Burkeville #3[/b]
High Island win of 15 or less:  [b]Evadale #1, High Island #2, Burkeville #3[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]6-man 13-I[/u][/b][/size]

Current:  Oakwood 3-0, Leverett’s Chapel 3-0

Relevant game:  Oakwood vs. Leverett’s Chapel

Oakwood win:  Oakwood 4-0, Leverett’s Chapel 3-1
[b]Oakwood #1, Leverett’s Chapel #2[/b]

Leverett’s Chapel win:  Leverett’s Chapel 4-0, Oakwood 3-1
[b]Leverett’s Chapel #1, Oakwood #2[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]TAPPS I-3[/u][/b][/size]

Current:  Beaumont Kelly 4-1, Houston St. Pius X 3-2, Houston St. Thomas 2-3, Houston Christian 1-4

Relevant Game:  Houston St. Pius X vs. Houston St. Thomas

Houston St. Pius X win:  Houston St. Pius X 4-2, Houston St. Thomas 2-4
[b]Bmt. Kelly #1, Houston St. Pius X #2, Houston St. Thomas #3[/b]

Houston St. Thomas win:  Houston St. Pius X 3-3, Houston St. Thomas 3-3
(Tied at 1-1, Current positive points, St. Pius +3, St. Thomas -3)
St. Thomas win of 3 or more:  [b]Bmt. Kelly #1, Houston St. Thomas #2, Houston St. Pius X #3[/b]
St Thomas win of less than 3: [b]Bmt. Kelly #1, Houston St. Pius X #2, Houston St. Thomas #3[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]TAPPS IV-4[/u][/b][/size]

Current:  The Woodlands Christian 3-0, Beaumont Legacy Christian 2-1, Galveston O’Connell 2-1, Cedar Park Summit Christian 1-2

Relevant games:  The Woodlands Christian vs. Galveston O’Connell, Beaumont Legacy Christian vs. Cedar Park Summit Christian

WCA win, Legacy win:  WCA 4-0, Legacy 3-1, O’Connell 2-2, Summit Chr. 1-3
[B]Woodlands Christian #1, Beaumont Legacy #2, O'Connell #3, Summit Chr. #4[/b]

WCA win, Summit Chr. win:  WCA 4-0, Legacy 2-2, O’Connell 2-2, Summit Chr. 2-2
(Tied teams 1-1, Positive points cap: 21, Current positive points: Legacy +21, O’Connell 0, Summit Chr. -21)
Summit Chr win less than 21: [b]WCA #1, Legacy #2, O'Connell #3, Summit Chr. #4[/b]
Summit Chr win less than 21: [b]WCA #1, alternate tiebreaker for #2-#4[/b]

O’Connell win, Legacy win:  WCA 3-1, Legacy 3-1, O’Connell 3-1, Summit Chr. 1-3
(Tied teams 1-1, Positive points cap: 21, Current positive points:  WCA +18, Legacy +3, O’Connell -21)
O’Connell win of 20 points or more:  [b]Legacy #1, O’Connell #2, WCA #3, Summit Chr. #4[/b]
O’Connell win of less than 20 points:  [b]WCA #1, Legacy #2, O'Connell #3[/b]

O’Connell win, Legacy loss:  WCA 3-1, O’Connell 3-1, Summit Chr. 2-2, Legacy 2-2
[b]O’Connell #1, WCA #2, Summit Chr. #3, Legacy #4[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]TAPPS 6-man II-4[/u][/b][/size]

Current:  Dickinson Pine Drive Christian 3-0, Alvin Living Stones 1-1, Orange Community Christian 1-1, Brenham Christian 0-3

Relevant game:  Orange Community Christian vs. Alvin Living Stones

CCS win:  CCS 2-1, Alvin LS 1-2
[b]Dickinson Pine Dr. Chr. #1, Orange Comm. Chr. #2, Alvin Living Stones #3, Brenham Chr. #4[/b]

Alvin LS win:  Alvin LS 2-1, CCS 1-2
[b]Dickinson Pine Dr. Chr. #1, Alvin Living Stones #2, Orange Comm. Chr. #3, Brenham Chr. #4[/b]

Here is a little primer on those districts outside of SETX which will provide the bi-district matchups:

[size=12pt][u][b]22-5A[/b][/u][/size]

Current:  Deer Park 5-0, Pasadena Dobie 4-1, Pasadena Memorial 2-2, Pasadena 1-3, South Houston 1-3, Pasadena Rayburn 0-4

Relevant games: Deer Park 41, Pasadena Dobie 16 (Thur), Pasadena Memorial vs. South Houston, Pasadena vs. Pasadena Rayburn

Deer Park win, Pasadena Memorial win, Pasadena win:  Deer Park 5-0, Dobie 4-1, P. Memorial 3-2, Pasadena 2-3, South Houston 1-4, Pasadena Rayburn 0-5
[b]Deer Park D1 #1, Dobie D1 #2, Pasadena Memorial D2 #1, Pasadena D2 #2[/b]

Deer Park win, Pasadena Memorial win, Pasadena loss:  Deer Park 5-0, Dobie 4-1, P. Memorial 3-2, Pasadena 1-4, South Houston 1-4, Pasadena Rayburn 1-4
(Teams tied 1-1, Current Positive Points: South Houston +13, Pasadena +5, Rayburn -18)
[b]Deer Park D1 #1, Dobie D1 #2, Pasadena Memorial D2#1, South Houston D2 #2[/b]

Deer Park win, South Houston win, Pasadena win:  Deer Park 5-0, Dobie 4-1, P. Memorial 2-3, South Houston 2-3, Pasadena 2-3, Pasadena Rayburn 1-4
(Tied teams 1-1, Current positive points: P. Memorial +18, South Houston -5, Pasadena -13)
South Houston win of 12 or more: [b]Deer Park D1 #1, Dobie D1 #2, South Houston D2 #1, Pasadena Memorial D2 #2[/b]
South Houston win of 11 or less: [b]Deer Park D1 #1, Dobie D1 #2, Pasadena Memorial D2 #1, South Houston D2 #2[/b]

Deer Park win, South Houston win, Pasadena loss:  Deer Park 5-0, Dobie 4-1, South Houston 2-3, Pasadena Memorial 2-3, Pasadena 1-4
[b]Deer Park D1 #1, Dobie D1 #2, South Houston D2 #1, Pasadena Memorial D2 #2[/b]

[size=12pt][u][b]17-3A[/b][/size]

Current:  Tyler Chapel Hill 3-0, Rusk 2-1, Athens 1-2, Bullard 1-2, Brownsboro 1-3

Relevant games:  Chapel Hill vs. Athens, Rusk vs. Bullard

Chapel Hill win, Rusk win:  Chapel Hill 4-0, Rusk 3-1, Athens 1-3, Bullard 1-3, Brownsboro 1-3
(Tied teams: 1-1, Positive points: Athens +19, Bullard 0, Brownsboro -19)
[b]Chapel Hill D1, Rusk D2, #1, Athens D2 #2[/b]

Chapel Hill win, Bullard win:  Chapel Hill 4-0, Rusk 2-2, Bullard 2-2, Athens 1-3, Brownsboro 1-3
[b]Chapel Hill D1, Bullard D2 #1, Rusk D2 #2[/b]

Athens win, Rusk win:  Chapel Hill 3-1, Rusk 3-1, Athens 2-2, Bullard 1-3, Brownsboro 1-3
[b]Chapel Hill D1, Rusk D2 #1, Athens D2 #2[/b]

Athens win, Bullard win:  Chapel Hill 3-1, Rusk 2-2, Athens 2-2, Bullard 2-2, Brownsboro 1-3
(Tied teams 1-1, Current positive points:  Rusk +21, Athens 0, Bullard -21)
Bullard win of less than 21:  [b]Chapel Hill D1, Rusk D2 #1, Athens D2 #2[/b]
Bullard win of 21 or more:  [b]Chapel Hill D1, Alternate tiebreaker for D2 spots[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]9-2A-I[/u][/b][/size]

Current: Tatum 3-1, Harmony 3-1, White Oak 3-1, Jefferson 2-2

Relevant games:  Tatum vs. White Oak, Jefferson vs. New Diana, Harmony vs. Sabine

Tatum win, Jefferson win, Harmony win:  Tatum 4-1, Harmony 4-1, White Oak 3-2, Jefferson 3-2
[b]Harmony #1, Tatum #2, Jefferson #3[/b]

Tatum win, Jefferson win, Harmony loss:  Tatum 4-1, Harmony 3-2, White Oak 3-2, Jefferson 3-2
(Tied teams 1-1, Positive points: White Oak +12, Harmony +4, Jefferson -16)
[b]Tatum #1, White Oak #2, Harmony #3[/b]

Tatum win, Jefferson loss, Harmony win:  Tatum 4-1, Harmony 4-1, White Oak 3-2, Jefferson 2-3
[b]Harmony #1, Tatum #2, White Oak #3[/b]

Tatum win, Jefferson, loss, Harmony loss:  Tatum 4-1, Harmony 3-2, White Oak 3-2, Jefferson 2-3
[b]Tatum #1, White Oak #2, Harmony #3[/b]

White Oak win, Jefferson win, Harmony win:  White Oak 4-1, Harmony 4-1, Tatum 3-2, Jefferson 3-2
[b]White Oak #1, Harmony #2, Tatum #3[/b]

White Oak win, Jefferson win, Harmony loss:  White Oak 4-1, Harmony 3-2, Tatum 3-2, Jefferson 3-2
(Head to Head amongst tied teams: Harmony 2-0, Tatum 1-1, Jefferson 0-2)

White Oak win, Jefferson loss, Harmony win: White Oak 4-1, Harmony 4-1, Tatum 3-2, Jefferson 2-3

White Oak win, Jefferson loss, Harmony loss:  White Oak 4-1, Tatum 3-2, Harmony 3-2, Jefferson 2-3

[size=12pt][b][u]9-2A-II[/u][/b][/size]

Current: Arp 4-0, West Rusk 3-1, Joaquin 2-2, Frankston 2-2, Union Grove 1-3

Relevant games: Arp vs. West Rusk, Joaquin vs. Union Grove, Frankston vs. Winona

Arp win, Joaquin win, Frankston win:  Arp 5-0, West Rusk 3-2, Joaquin 3-2, Frankston 3-2, Union Grove 1-4
(Tied teams 1-1, Positive points:  Frankston +19, West Rusk 0, Joaquin -19)
[b]Arp #1, Frankston #2, West Rusk #3[/b]

Arp win, Joaquin win, Frankston loss: Arp 5-0, West Rusk 3-2, Joaquin 3-2, Frankston 2-3, Union Grove 1-4
[b]Arp #1, West Rusk #2, Joaquin #3[/b]

Arp win, Joaquin loss, Frankston win:  Arp 5-0, West Rusk 3-2, Frankston 3-2, Joaquin 2-3, Union Grove 2-3
[b]#1, Frankston #2, West Rusk #3[/b]

Arp win, Joaquin loss, Frankston loss:  Arp 5-0, West Rusk 3-2, Frankston 2-3, Joaquin 2-3, Union Grove 2-3
(Teams tied 1-1, Current positive points: Frankston +17, Joaquin +2, Union Grove -19)
[b]Arp #1, West Rusk #2, Frankston #3[/b]

West Rusk win, Joaquin win, Frankston win:  West Rusk 4-1, Arp 4-1, Joaquin 3-2, Frankston 3-2, Union Grove 1-4
[b]West Rusk #1, Arp #2, Joaquin #3[/b]

West Rusk win, Joaquin win, Frankston loss:  West Rusk 4-1, Arp 4-1, Joaquin 3-2, Frankston 2-3, Union Grove 1-4
[b]West Rusk #1, Arp #2, Joaquin #3[/b]

West Rusk win, Joaquin loss, Frankston win:  West Rusk 4-1, Arp 4-1, Frankston 3-2, Joaquin 2-3, Union Grove 2-3
[b]West Rusk #1, Arp #2, Frankston #3[/b]

West Rusk win, Joaquin loss, Frankston loss:  West Rusk 4-1, Arp 4-1, Joaquin 2-3, Frankston 2-3, Union Grove 2-3
(Teams tied 1-1, Current positive points: Frankston +17, Joaquin +2, Union Grove -19)
[b]West Rusk #1, Arp #2, Frankston #3[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]12-1A-I[/u][/b][/size]

Current: Normangee 3-0, Thrall 3-1, Moody 1-2, Somerville 1-2

Relevant game:  Somerville vs. Moody

Moody win:  Moody 2-2, Somerville 1-3
[b]Normangee #1, Thrall #2, Moody #3[/b]

Somerville win:  Somerville 2-2, Moody 1-3
[b]Normangee #1, Thrall #2, Somerville #3[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]13-1A-II[/u][/b][/size]

Current: Milano 4-0, Granger 4-0, Burton 2-2, Bartlett 1-3, Holland 1-3

Relevant games: Milano vs. Granger, Burton vs. Holland, Bartlett vs. Snook

Milano win, Burton win, Bartlett win: Milano 5-0, Granger 4-1, Burton 3-2, Bartlett 2-3, Holland 1-4
[b]Milano #1, Granger #2, Burton #3[/b]

Milano win, Burton win, Bartlett loss: Milano 5-0, Granger 4-1, Burton 3-2, Bartlett 1-4, Holland 1-4

Milano win, Holland win, Bartlett win: Milano 5-0, Granger 4-1, Burton 2-3, Bartlett 2-3, Holland 2-3
(Tied teams 1-1, Current Positive Points:  Burton +21, Holland -4, Bartlett -17)
Holland win of 13 points or more:  [b]Milano #1, Granger #2, Holland #3[/b]
Holland win of 12 points or less: [b]Milano #1, Granger #2, Burton #3[/b]

Milano win, Holland win, Bartlett loss:  Milano 5-0, Granger 4-1, Burton 2-3, Holland 2-3, Bartlett 1-4
[b]Milano #1, Granger #2, Holland #3[/b]

Granger win, Burton win, Bartlett win:  Granger 5-0, Milano 4-1, Burton 3-2, Bartlett 2-3, Holland 1-4

Granger win, Burton win, Bartlett loss: Granger 5-0, Milano 4-1, Burton 3-2, Bartlett 1-4, Holland 1-4

Granger win, Holland win, Bartlett win: Granger 5-0, Milano 4-1, Burton 2-3, Bartlett 2-3, Holland 2-3
(Tied teams 1-1, Current Positive Points:  Burton +21, Holland -4, Bartlett -17)
Holland win of 13 points or more: [b]Granger #1, Milano #2, Holland #3[/b]
Holland win of 12 points or less: [b]Granger #1, Milano #2, Burton #3[/b]

Granger win, Holland win, Bartlett loss: Granger 5-0, Milano 4-1, Burton 2-3, Holland 2-3, Bartlett 1-4
[b]Granger #1, Milano #2, Holland #3[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]6man 14-I[/u][/b][/size]

Current: Aquilla 2-0, Abbott 1-1, Penelope 1-1, Bynum 0-2

Relevant games: Aquilla vs. Penelope, Bynum vs. Abbott

Aquilla win, Abbott win:  Aquilla 3-0, Abbott 2-1, Penelope 1-2, Bynum 0-3
[b]Aquilla #1, Abbott #2[/b]

Aquilla win, Bynum win: Aquilla 3-0, Abbott 1-2, Penelope 1-2, Bynum 1-2
(Tied teams 1-1, Current positive points:  Abbott +21, Penelope 0, Bynum -21)
Bynum win of less than 21: [b]Aquilla #1, Abbott #2[/b]
Bynum win of 21 or more: [b]Aquilla #1, Alternate tie breaker for #2[/b]

Penelope win, Abbott win:  Aquilla 2-1, Abbott 2-1, Penelope 2-1, Bynum 0-3
(Tied teams 1-1, Current positive points:  Abbott +14, Aquilla +7, Penelope -21)
Penelope win of 14 or more: [b]Abbott #1, Penelope #2[/b]
Penelope win of 13 or less: [b]Abbott #1, Aquilla #2[/b]

Penelope win, Bynum win:  Aquilla 2-1, Penelope 2-1, Abbott 1-2, Bynum 1-2
[b]Penelope #1, Aquilla #2[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]TAPPS Division I[/u][/b][/size]

Beaumont Kelly potential opponents:  El Paso Cathedral (4-5) or Dallas Bishop Dunne (3-6)

El Paso Cathedral will get a playoff with a win.

[size=12pt][b][u]TAPPS Division IV-3[/u][/b][/size]

Current:  Bryan Brazos Christian 3-0, Hallettsville Sacred Heart 2-1, Shiner St. Paul 2-1, Austin St. Dominic Savio 1-2

Relevant games:  Brazos Christian vs. Sacred Heart, St. Paul vs. St. Dominic Savio

Brazos Chr. win, St. Paul win:  Brazos Chr. 4-0, St. Paul 3-1, Sacred Heart 2-2, St. Dominic Savio 1-3
[b]Brazos Chr. #1, St. Paul #2, Sacred Heart #3, Savio #4[/b]

Brazos Chr. win, Savio win:  Brazos Chr. 4-0, St. Paul 2-2, Sacred Heart 2-2, Savio 2-2
(Tied teams 1-1, Positive points:  Sacred Heart +19, St. Paul +2, Savio -21)
Savio win of 12 or more: [b]Brazos Chr. #1, Sacred Heart #2, Savio #3, St. Paul #4[/b]
Savio win of less than 12: [b]Brazos Chr. #1, Sacred Heart #2, St. Paul #3, Savio #4[/b]

Sacred Heart win, St. Paul win:  Brazos Chr. 3-1, St. Paul 3-1, Sacred Heart 3-1, Savio 1-3
(Tied teams 1-1, Positive points: Brazos Chr. +21, Sacred Heart -2, St. Paul -19)
Sacred Heart win of 12 or more: [b]Sacred Heart #1, Brazos Chr.  #2, St. Paul #3, Savio #4[/b]
Sacred Heart win of 11 or less: [b]Brazos Chr. #1, Sacred Heart #2, St. Paul #3, Savio #4[/b]

Sacred Heart win, Savio win:  Brazos Chr. 3-1, Sacred Heart 3-1, St. Paul 2-2, Savio 2-2
[b]Sacred Heart #1, Brazos Chr. #2, Savio #3, St. Paul #4[/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]TAPPS 6man Division II[/u][/b][/size]

Dickinson Pine Dr. will play the 5th Place team from District 1. The winner of the Alvin Living Stones/Orange Community Christian game will play the 3rd Place Team out of District 3.  The loser of the game will play the District 2 champ. Brenham Christian will play the District 3 champ.