Dayton vs Crosby: The Big Fight Under the Lights

There will be no love lost during this game.  Let's hear it...

Both teams have something to fight for in this one. This ashould be a slobberknocker with big hits if the past is any indication of what is to come.  If the Broncos have been waiting to flip the switch, el tiempo es oro (in my best lucha libre wrestling announcer voice).

Tyrone's Take: Dayton will need their offense to be on point for four quarters (this starts at the line of scrimmage). The O-Line has got to play mean and execute. The Dayton defense will need to find a way to stop the twins and play consistently. They can't take plays off and expect to win. The broncos have enough horses in the stable to get the program back on track, but it starts at the top. If Hancock can get back to what has worked for the past 15 years, then the Broncos should win big.  If not, there could be some turmoil in Broncoland. 

My bad, I forgot that a legitimate football post was forbidden.

The broncos are going to destroy the goobs.  After annihilating Crosby on their home field, the purple stampede will wait patiently for the Crosby Goobers to apologize for taking the same field as the mighty broncos. After the apologies have been given, Cougtalk urrrr Goobtalk will walk to the middle of the field, grab his ankles and cry while everyone wearing a purple shirt kicks him in the posterior.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami