21-5A District Title Game Predictions*Memorial at La Porte!

I'm not going back on my word we will win this game. I say that the secondary and coaches will make the adjustments need to get another hard fought 21-5A won over LaPorte. Those of you following the Titans keep positive. It was foolish to think that the D would go through and dominate at the rate we had in non district. The 4-4 we ran the first 6 weeks before offense adapted to us was killing teams. That being said look for mulitple sets out the D this week. Understand that in the past simple run plays has killed the Titians D It was crazy watching LaPorte and Houston Memorial just hammer the ball down the D on basic run plays. So far this year that has not happen. Look for our 4-4 D to carry us over the top this week as we control the LaPorte run game.

[quote name="mypooh" post="1091762" timestamp="1319350619"]
[quote author=sfa87 link=topic=90246.msg1091738#msg1091738 date=1319346254]
we need to get them out of their element so we meed to jump om them
[/quote]

No that means they will pass the ball. LOL !!! After watching the past 2 weeks that's not what I want to see again.
[/quote]Lol

I believe we go to Laporte and Beat them in a close contest. We have to stay focused, play discipline Defense to handle the traps and counters, eliminate turnovers, attack them early and often. We have a special team here and they have the stuff to get it done. Lets Go Titans!!!

I believe that LP has just as good a chance as of beating PAM as any in the State. Sure, PAM has undeniable talent in the skilled positions. But if you honestly take a good look at their o-line, they have some techinical defficiencies that could plague them in this matchup.

PAM's Strength - D1 Skilled Position players
PAM's Weakness - Lack of Discipline on the OLine

LP's Strength - Defensive Front 7 (very mobile, always moving)
LP's Weakness - Stalling on offense

Should be a good game. The team with the least amount of turnovers will win this game.

[quote name="Wise Guy" post="1092897" timestamp="1319476323"]
I believe that LP has just as good a chance as of beating PAM as any in the State. Sure, PAM has undeniable talent in the skilled positions. But if you honestly take a good look at their o-line, they have some techinical defficiencies that could plague them in this matchup.

PAM's Strength - D1 Skilled Position players
PAM's Weakness - Lack of Discipline on the OLine

LP's Strength - Defensive Front 7 (very mobile, always moving)
LP's Weakness - Stalling on offense

Should be a good game. The team with the least amount of turnovers will win this game.
[/quote]

I think PAM's weakness is playing cover 3 with the corners playing off the WR and #44 covering the slot instead of being a pass rusher....

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1092996" timestamp="1319482178"]
if LP passes they can win..PAM has a terrible secondary
[/quote]LP is a running team, they might have 700 yds passing on the season, and only completing 55% of their passes.

We played a zone defense most of the night against Brooke.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476