Bridge City vs. West Orange-Stark Game Thread/WOS WINS 21-16!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, were getting there. We just keep shooting ourselves in the foot this season. We drive the whole field and fumble in the redzone. We have to fix this. Anywho, I Tell you what, I really like the way Menard plays. Talk about a smart qb. I think he would be great in college with his decision making but i know he's going baseball.

[quote name="Paratrooper" post="1089793" timestamp="1319245359"]
This one is going to be easy to pick the winner

WOS adjust their defense and denies the BC offense
BC can't stop them on special teams......WOS wins

WOS can't adjust and we continue going up and down the field
BC stops them on special teams......BC wins
[/quote]

Lol! That pretty much sums it up. Covered both ways. lol. I agree with you 100%. In my opinion, it all falls on WOS offense keeping the ball. What did we have? A total of 3minute t.o.p.?

[quote name="Paratrooper" post="1089817" timestamp="1319245777"]
I do think the WOS offense needs to run it.  If Salter keeps throwing these bad passes it eventually will catch up with them.  The receivers must be really good for WOS.
[/quote]

the receivers may be good but i dont think the qb has the ability to get it to them! running the ball is workingbut you can bet they will shy away from it!

[quote name="venom33" post="1089823" timestamp="1319245852"]
[quote author=Paratrooper link=topic=90219.msg1089817#msg1089817 date=1319245777]
I do think the WOS offense needs to run it.  If Salter keeps throwing these bad passes it eventually will catch up with them.  The receivers must be really good for WOS.
[/quote]

the receivers may be good but i dont think the qb has the ability to get it to them! running the ball is workingbut you can bet they will shy away from it!
[/quote]

I know Dan Hooks is in the stadium.  I am sure he is talking to Coach T right now.  I don't see why they would go back to it.  BC has a very good pass defense.

[quote name="Paratrooper" post="1089851" timestamp="1319246363"]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=90219.msg1089823#msg1089823 date=1319245852]
[quote author=Paratrooper link=topic=90219.msg1089817#msg1089817 date=1319245777]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I know Dan Hooks is in the stadium.  I am sure he is talking to Coach T right now.  I don't see why they would go back to it.  BC has a very good pass defense.
[/quote]

a good pass defense+ a horribly inaccurate qb= loss for wos!  RUN THE BALL!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83