Top 5 Road Teams from the Chronicle

BHFAN

Top 5 road teams

It is tough for any team to win on the road, but these five have made it an art this season. Their winning ways on foreign fields will make them teams to watch when the postseason rolls around.

1. Brenham

Road record: 5-0

The Cubs do a lot of traveling and have made it look easy with wins over Lamar at Delmar Stadium and Magnolia West at Mustang Stadium. Last week, the Cubs defeated rival Montgomery on the Bears’ turf.

2. Angleton

Every win the Wildcats have on the road this season is against a quality opponent, including a 41-14 victory against Brazoswood at Hopper Stadium and, more recently, a 50-49 OT win over Terry at Traylor.

3. Coldspring

The Trojans aren’t just beating opponents — they are flat-out dominating them. The Trojans started the year off with a 49-6 win over Kirbyville and most recently won at Splendora 67-0.

4. Port Arthur Memorial

The Titans won three non-district games on the road this season, but that isn’t as impressive as back-to-back wins away from home against district foes North Shore and Channelview.

5. Barbers Hill

Road record: 4-0

The Eagles started the year with a 34-0 win at Santa Fe and haven’t slowed down since, grabbing wins at Nederland, at Baytown Lee and at C.E. King.

I find it funny how just because Yall beat Dayton one time and on top.of that Dayton is having a bad year, you say "dayton who".
You remind me of an aggie fan, they beat Texas and Texas has a bad year all you hear is how sorry the longhorns are. Don't forget the recent history of the program, they'll be back on top of the district before long

[quote name="HDcats0422" post="1088191" timestamp="1319118897"]
I find it funny how just because Yall beat Dayton one time and on top.of that Dayton is having a bad year, you say "dayton who".
You remind me of an aggie fan, they beat Texas and Texas has a bad year all you hear is how sorry the longhorns are. Don't forget the recent history of the program, they'll be back on top of the district before long
[/quote]

Although I enjoy your support of the Longhorns ;D (Dont ever call me an Aggie fan!!!!)I'm just joking with Dayton after all of the smack that they have talked about our games in the past it is the least I can do ;D And this year "Dayton Who?" fits them perfectly :-\ They may be back on top, but this district is getting stronger and it will not be as easy as in years past.

[quote name="HDcats0422" post="1088191" timestamp="1319118897"]
[/quote] LOL it's ok.. they(BH) been screaming fowl using any excuse you can think of, every time Dayton beat them... Let um beat their chest... only for a season... ;D

Guest Baller7
For the ones that said PAM didnt play anybody, its funny because they are 7-0 so far on the season.. I dont care who they have played its hard to go 7-0 when 5 out of the 7 games where on the road..

[quote name="Rozay7" post="1088297" timestamp="1319124706"]
For the ones that said PAM didnt play anybody, its funny because they are 7-0 so far on the season.. I dont care who they have played its hard to go 7-0 when 5 out of the 7 games where on the road..
[/quote]

Amen...  Our schedule was the same way...

[quote name="Rozay7" post="1088297" timestamp="1319124706"]
[/quote]

North Shore and Channelview is probally the two toughest teams on any of the road schedules! PAM should make some serious noise this year

Guest Baller7
[quote name="BHFAN" post="1088322" timestamp="1319125864"]
[quote author=Rozay7 link=topic=90130.msg1088297#msg1088297 date=1319124706]
[/quote]

North Shore and Channelview is probally the two toughest teams on any of the road schedules! PAM should make some serious noise this year
[/quote]
Thats my point exactly

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami