Pomirko, Morris and a salute to all of the kids!

Hey DEMONS 95' I was reading your post about your kid playing for years, and I know that this is his senior year. Just wanted to let you know that you have a great athlete on your hands and I am personally happy to be almost done with drawing up a new defense every year we play him. Tell him Coach Dubby has respect for him and stayed up many late nights to prepare for the big game! We always bring up my favorite homey #4 (MR. MORRIS) but these two have battled it out for what 4- 5 years now, and it has been some great games to watch and coach. Match ups like these make this fun for the coaches and the kids, it brings out the desire to win and the competitive spirit that young men and old ones need too. So tell him coach said that I will miss him after this year and that he has done a great job. I would like to also mention a few others that have made this league so much fun:
[b]WO-S:[/b] Morris, Holt, Watkins, Tims, Spears, Teel, Ross, Balgheed, Hawthorne, My cuzzin BUD haha!
[b]Lumberton:[/b] Pomirko, Boykins, Roach, Williams, Hazlett, many more sorry for memory!
I have so much more to list but I am about to be audited at work hahahaha!!!
[b]Anyways I am so proud of all these kids and just wanted to start a thread and let you guys maybe say some positive things for each team whether it is yours or not so that all of these kids can read and remember!!![/b]

I am very proud of all of you so keep up the good work and lets have a blast!!!

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="1086801" timestamp="1318946556"]
Hey DEMONS 95' I was reading your post about your kid playing for years, and I know that this is his senior year. Just wanted to let you know that you have a great athlete on your hands and I am personally happy to be almost done with drawing up a new defense every year we play him. Tell him Coach Dubby has respect for him and stayed up many late nights to prepare for the big game! We always bring up my favorite homey #4 (MR. MORRIS) but these two have battled it out for what 4- 5 years now, and it has been some great games to watch and coach. Match ups like these make this fun for the coaches and the kids, it brings out the desire to win and the competitive spirit that young men and old ones need too. So tell him coach said that I will miss him after this year and that he has done a great job. I would like to also mention a few others that have made this league so much fun:
[b]WO-S:[/b] Morris, Holt, Watkins, Tims, Spears, Teel, Ross, Balgheed, Hawthorne, My cuzzin BUD haha!
[b]Lumberton:[/b] Pomirko, Boykins, Roach, Williams, Hazlett, many more sorry for memory!
I have so much more to list but I am about to be audited at work hahahaha!!!
[b]Anyways I am so proud of all these kids and just wanted to start a thread and let you guys maybe say some positive things for each team whether it is yours or not so that all of these kids can read and remember!!![/b]

I am very proud of all of you so keep up the good work and lets have a blast!!!
[/quote]

Great Post!  Very classy!

Mamma here Dubby....this post is so nice and we appreciate it!  I cannot believe this is his last year.  That last game is going to be a tough and emotional one.    We have been so blessed to be on teams with great athletes and great coaches.  The rivalry between our teams has been a great one.  Hate to say it though....I sure do hope he finally gets that superbowl trophy...third time's a charm.  :D!!

Auntie here Dubby....how nice of you to take time out before your audit to recognize those young men!  My nephew has always been a smart, talented child, whom his entire family is proud of.  Born 3 1/2 weeks early at 5lbs 5oz and look at him now!  My nephew, as you know, is a dedicated young man that will give his 150% at EVERYTHING he does.  As tears roll down my eyes, thanks again for your acknowledgement!  Your kind words mean so much!  ;D

I am glad that it means a lot to you which shows how much you love your children and that's what our mission is! Our Board members over here at WOS love these kids and we do so much to show them we care and that we are here to support them. I must say though I have to pull for my buddy Maurice in the Super Bowl and I am sure you understand hahahaha! Well if anyone has someone they would like to recognize and show a lil extra support lets get this going these kids need to read and see this!!! P.S. to Mrs. Danielle, tell Jim to wear sweat pants this year to the Super Bowl!! He looked so cold on that sideline last year I had on my white pants and was freezing!!! hahaha yall have a great day and God bless.

I too would like to thank the STJFL and the Lil Mustang program. Both of my boys have had a wonderful time while with them. One has moved on to 7th grade ball and he was very prepared by his coaches. This is the last year for my youngest and he will be prepared for 7th grade next year. Thanks to all of the other teams for what they do for all kids and for the competition. Its been a great ride for me and my boys.

[quote name="td" post="1086994" timestamp="1318962072"]
I too would like to thank the STJFL and the Lil Mustang program. Both of my boys have had a wonderful time while with them. One has moved on to 7th grade ball and he was very prepared by his coaches. This is the last year for my youngest and he will be prepared for 7th grade next year. Thanks to all of the other teams for what they do for all kids and for the competition. Its been a great ride for me and my boys.
[/quote]
I second that for my Gary, Jr.  It's been a great few years and he has learned a LOT.  He has a lot of skills and knowledge that he will be taking with him into the 7th grade. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124