Great Job GT Shockers!

tpriddy

[quote name="bullwinkle" post="1093124" timestamp="1319488763"]
SmashMouth, I sent you a pm. Crybaby Coward? I will not post again on this topic but if you feel the need than send me a pm and we can go from there. I want be provoked into name calling.
[/quote]

Why would I feel the need to talk to you?  I was speaking to a crybaby coward named Hottestbats not you (Bullwinkle).  Sorry if you got confused.  Hottestbats is someone just trying to pick on Softball moms who are not very thick-skinned.  I don't know who you are Bullwinkle, but you haven't done anything cowardly that I am aware of...

Hope you have a pleasant day.

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1093154" timestamp="1319489834"]
[quote author=bullwinkle link=topic=90007.msg1093124#msg1093124 date=1319488763]
SmashMouth, I sent you a pm. Crybaby Coward? I will not post again on this topic but if you feel the need than send me a pm and we can go from there. I want be provoked into name calling.
[/quote]

Why would I feel the need to talk to you?  I was speaking to a crybaby coward named Hottestbats not you (Bullwinkle).  Sorry if you got confused.  Hottestbats is someone just trying to pick on Softball moms who are not very thick-skinned.  I don't know who you are Bullwinkle, but you haven't done anything cowardly that I am aware of...

Hope you have a pleasant day.
[/quote]

Wait a minute...do y'all think Hottetsbats cowardly changed his name to Bullwinkle???  Nah, couldn't be...

[quote name="Dottie" post="1093366" timestamp="1319504002"]
Yes, it appears hottestbats did in fact change their name to bullwinkle and at the same time went back and removed all of their posts.
[/quote]

He also sent me a private message threatening me... Maybe he just wants some company since he didn't get hugged enough as a child (or ever)...

Sorry, (REPHRASED) Some of you people are hypocrites.  You have young ladies on this forum that have played softball for many years and have reached mile stones by committing with colleges.  3 maybe 4 have committed with Division 1 schools and others with JuCo’s , D3 and D2 Colleges.  Instead of posting none scene and trash like this, at least get on here and congratulate the ladies for committing.  Hopefully one day, your daughters will sign and have the chance of furthering their education and athletic careers when they reach the level that these kids have reached.  So get off the soap box and start applauding these kids for working their tails off to reach their goals.  Hottestbats or Bulwhinkle, whoever you are, you’re an idiot and need to get off this board.  Nothing was said about a coach, the person commented on how the team did. 

Baylie Comeaux – 172 views - 3 comments
Ashley Jones – 795 views - 17 comments
Lindsey Stephens – 599 views - 7 comments
Laura Alavarado – 510 views - 10 comments
Buster Viator- 245 views - 4 comments
Jaquelyn Brown – 149 views - 4 comments
Amber Sorenson – 438 views - 3 comments
Kimber Naivar – 684 views - 8 comments
Eden Favela – 218 views - 4 comments
Britnee Moore – 433 views - 9 comments
Ashleigh Jones – 770 views – 18 comments
Catherine Bihm – 228 views – 2 comments
Camerie Helm & Megan Noel – 774 views – 12 comments
Kassie James – 286 views – 6 comments
Rebekah Ragsdale – 156 views – 2 comments
Sarah Ragsdale – 184 views – 3 comments
Kelsey Richardson – 251 views – 3 comments

This is ridiculas, of all the views that were given, only few comments were made. 

Sorry if I missed any of the girls, but instead of all the bickering, how about getting on here and congratulating these young ladies for their accomplishments.  GEEEEEZ

[quote name="numbertwocard" post="1093548" timestamp="1319515858"]
You people are all a bunch of hypocrites.  You have young ladies on this forum that have played softball for many years and have reached mile stones by committing with colleges.  3 maybe 4 have committed with Division 1 schools and others with JuCo’s , D3 and D2 Colleges.  Instead of posting none scene and trash like this, at least get on here and congratulate the ladies for committing.  Hopefully one day, your daughters will sign and have the chance of furthering their education and athletic careers when they reach the level that these kids have reached.  So get off the soap box and start applauding these kids for working their tails off to reach their goals.  Hottestbats or Bulwhinkle, whoever you are, you’re an idiot and need to get off this board.  Nothing was said about a coach, the person commented on how the team did. 

Baylie Comeaux – 172 views - 3 comments
Ashley Jones – 795 views - 17 comments
Lindsey Stephens – 599 views - 7 comments
Laura Alavarado – 510 views - 10 comments
Buster Viator- 245 views - 4 comments
Jaquelyn Brown – 149 views - 4 comments
Amber Sorenson – 438 views - 3 comments
Kimber Naivar – 684 views - 8 comments
Eden Favela – 218 views - 4 comments
Britnee Moore – 433 views - 9 comments
Ashleigh Jones – 770 views – 18 comments
Catherine Bihm – 228 views – 2 comments
Camerie Helm & Megan Noel – 774 views – 12 comments
Kassie James – 286 views – 6 comments
Rebekah Ragsdale – 156 views – 2 comments
Sarah Ragsdale – 184 views – 3 comments
Kelsey Richardson – 251 views – 3 comments

This is ridiculas, of all the views that were given, only few comments were made. 

Sorry if I missed any of the girls, but instead of all the bickering, how about getting on here and congratulating these young ladies for their accomplishments.  GEEEEEZ
[/quote]

Sorry I was trying to stand up for anyone.  I don't know if you read all the posts before hottestbats aka bullwinkle.  I don't understand how I am being hypocritical??? ??? ??? ???

Regardless, this post has nothing to do with girls committing.  It is a tribute to the success of GT Shockers.  Good job girls.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami