Standouts in stjfl

I am at the senior level and have been lucky enough to watch these kids play for the last couple of years. these kids have really been standouts in my opinion and i think are very talented. i do believe that if they continue with football some of these kids we just might hear more about on friday nights and maybe even futher along than that, maybe even college football saturday.

# 4 wos
                    qb for pa
                    #23 bc
                    #62 pn white                      senior level
                    # 78 lc
                    qb for ned white
                    # 3 kountze
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
                    # 28 for pn junior white

This is my last year so I thought I would throw out my recognition to these kids before I am done .congradulations to these kids for a job well done and good luck in the future. 

if you have somone else lets hear it. Forgive me if I left someone out, I am sure I have. If you would like to elaborate on this list i have feel free.

[quote name="gunning for u" post="1080521" timestamp="1318427151"]
I am at the senior level and have been lucky enough to watch these kids play for the last couple of years. these kids have really been standouts in my opinion and i think are very talented. i do believe that if they continue with football some of these kids we just might hear more about on friday nights and maybe even futher along than that, maybe even college football saturday.

# 4 wos
                    qb for pa
                    #23 bc
                    #62 pn white                      senior level
                    # 78 lc
                    qb for ned white
                    # 3 kountze
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
                    # 28 for pn junior white

This is my last year so I thought I would throw out my recognition to these kids before I am done .congradulations to these kids for a job well done and good luck in the future. 

if you have somone else lets hear it. Forgive me if I left someone out, I am sure I have. If you would like to elaborate on this list i have feel free.
[/quote] #8 and #9 for Lum Pee Wee Red all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!

Junior level;
#9 for P.A.
#11 Vidor Black
QB for PNG Purple
#80 for W.O.S.
#28 FOR PNG White
The whole O-line for Lum. White. You gotta have FOOD STAMPS to feed those boys!!! hahahahahahaa!!! for real though those kids are grown lil men!!
;) ;)
GREAT JOB GUYS

yes these kids do play both ways .
# 4 wos
# 23
the 2 kids from pa (big , Fast)
#3 from kountze
#28 png junior white

are all offensive standouts very fast and and shifty runners.they defeninatly want the ball in thier hands

that #44 from lumberton good hard runner.( lumberton plays really disciplined football period.)

qb from ned white, kid has a good arm and is an acurate passer

# 78 lcm big, fast lineman definate force

# 62 png plays both ways but best defensive big man i have seen.

I really hope to see these kids continue with a sport they seem to love as much as I do. I will definatley be looking on next year and the years to come  to see how these boys develop in there progression to greatness. I would also like to say thanks to all of the parents and coaches who give thier time and energy to these, and all the other kids in this league. it really takes alot.
so good luck to all in thier quest for this years championship at all levels and may god bless.

[quote name="Jen38" post="1085762" timestamp="1318828719"]
Junior level,

What about P.A. running back #5
[/quote]

Just say that you think #5 from P.A. is great and VOILA!!!
Here I will help!!
Add #5 to the list guys!

I have had the opportunity to see these kids play

#4 WOS fast and shifty probably MVP of league
#25 PA fast close second to #4
#9 PA great qb with speed and a cannon
# 78 Defensive MVP hands down
# 26 BC plays both ways love this kids intensity
# 8 and 9 Lum kids are the studs on this team and it shows
    Qb for PN accurate arm
  Qb Orangefield kid can flat out play needs more weapons
Offensive line edge is hard as you couldn't go wrong with PN, WOS or Ned
Defensive Line LCM

Future studs
# 5 PA junior, #4 WOS, running back PNG Dayshaun #2 PA junior,
Edge for MVP PA# 5 and he is only 9 years old

Lhsallzone you are right I can't recall all of the players numbers but the ones you mentioned along with the ones Ive have been fortunate to see would are flat out studs.  I havent seen BMT yet but I will get a chance to see them Saturday.  We all should have quite a few to contribute at there respective highschools underneath the lights and beyond in the future. 

[quote name="LHSALLZONE" post="1086282" timestamp="1318884826"]
jlh, good posts, some same kids i have thought of, plus# 3,11,23 of bmt -g they are awesome
dont forget about those off. line # 70 from lum peewee red i know theres a few more on png-g ,quiet a few
just didnt get all there #s i know # 22 or # 25 there qb is really good, he ran well against the pa game i saw
[/quote]

Our QB, #22, our RBs #20 & #8, and any of our starting OL or DL.  Plus all the other kids that were mentioned.  Several on WOS and PA.....Looking forward to seeing LUM R, LUM W, and BMT G in person on Saturday.  Been really impressed with the level of talent on the PeeWee side thus far.  We have many years of great SETX football ahead of us!

[quote name="LHSALLZONE" post="1086556" timestamp="1318904395"]
pngfan,  i saw you guys play pa in pn, # 22 played real well . you guys can block and your def. is awesome. we look forward
to having a hard fought game sat. in lumberton. ps. your coaches are doing their job also,good luck
[/quote]
Do you need a wash rag?

I agree with the above mentioned players, but I've noticed some kids this year that stood out that weren't on winning teams. I can't remember all there names or numbers, but just thought that they should recieve some recognition as well!! Good luck the rest of the way guys!!

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="jlh370" post="1086044" timestamp="1318870545"]
I have had the opportunity to see these kids play

#4 WOS fast and shifty probably MVP of league
#25 PA fast close second to #4
#9 PA great qb with speed and a cannon
# 78 Defensive MVP hands down
# 26 BC plays both ways love this kids intensity
# 8 and 9 Lum kids are the studs on this team and it shows
    Qb for PN accurate arm
  Qb Orangefield kid can flat out play needs more weapons
Offensive line edge is hard as you couldn't go wrong with PN, WOS or Ned
Defensive Line LCM

Future studs
# 5 PA junior, #4 WOS, running back PNG Dayshaun #2 PA junior,
Edge for MVP PA# 5 and he is only 9 years old
[/quote]

Agree with all. FYI. QB for OF is a young 10 yr old that Played up to help complete a Sr team for OF.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder