For the first time in a long time,....

sig220

I truely think that Ozen will get it together and make the playoffs.  As for as Central goes, we have an uphill battle, but we're not ready to throw in the towel yet.  West Brook just needs to ride Johnson's running ablity for a win vs. Channelview and possibly beat LaPorte.  IMO, they will lose to NS and Memorial.  But in that district, all you need is 2 wins.  You've beat Sterling.  Beat Channelview, and your in.  Simple as that.

The Ozen and PN-G game might get interesting... could be an air raid from both ends. Each team just needs to take it one game at a time. It might be important to put as many points on the board as possible... this district could possibly become log jammed, as it has so many times in the past. Nederland and Central will be a good barometer... After Friday we might have a clear picture of how things will unfold, but some upsets could muddy the water a bit. In regards to 5A... PA Memorial is obviously the team to beat. They're trucking along. Very doubtful the West Brook can hang... anything's possible. Not likely that WB can handle North Shore either... I think a Beaumont team in 4A has a better chance at making it to post season play.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
It all depends on who wins the game in Ozen vs PNG in my opinion. If Ozen comes up with a win then they have a chance for the playoffs but IMO if they lose that game then that will be all she wrote.

And as for Central to go to the playoffs they have to make a big statement and win this week and i just don't see that happening.

Personally, I feel it's a no-brainer that West Brook will get in....

As far as Ozen goes, I think they will get it together as well and get in....

Central is intriguing because their climb is straight uphill, but I saw a new fire in that team against LC-M.... I'm not so sure Central doesn't pull the upset at Nederland this week....

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="HubTx" post="1081123" timestamp="1318480725"]
Soulja that is exactly why.... But so would every other team if you took away their best player...
[/quote]
And we were missing our leading rusher for our last 3 games also.  ::) (i count nederland cuz he only played like 2 minutes in that game)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1081136" timestamp="1318488076"]
Westbrook- maybe, but probably not.
Ozen- If they beat PNG, they get in.
Central- There's always next year....
[/quote]Maybe, we are trying to let Nederland and Vidor in the playoffs so that we can see Brenham in the playoffs!  8) 8) Smart Guy!  ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1081164" timestamp="1318505213"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=89703.msg1081136#msg1081136 date=1318488076]
[/quote]Maybe, we are trying to let Nederland and Vidor in the playoffs so that we can see Brenham in the playoffs!  8) 8) Smart Guy!  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Yall can't see us no matter what.  Now if you do make the playoffs, it could send Vidor our way...  ;)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1081375" timestamp="1318521230"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89703.msg1081164#msg1081164 date=1318505213]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=89703.msg1081136#msg1081136 date=1318488076]
[/quote]

Yall can't see us no matter what.  Now if you do make the playoffs, it could send Vidor our way...  ;)
[/quote]

STILL ON MY KNEES PRAYING FOR THIS ONE!!!!!

[quote name="robanadana" post="1081969" timestamp="1318565740"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=89703.msg1081375#msg1081375 date=1318521230]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89703.msg1081164#msg1081164 date=1318505213]
[/quote]

[/quote]

STILL ON MY KNEES PRAYING FOR THIS ONE!!!!!
[/quote]

Well start pulling for Central unless y'all are playing them. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder