What are yall doing?

Guest etbu

How is everyone out there in Sext-Land? Just sitting in my office eating some cheese and listening to some Mozart. Got my Wos hat on and reading a Bio about Coach Neumann on the Bulldog site. Gotta stop and wish Coach McDougal the best and get my game face on. Within the next seventy two hours Kingwood, Wos and Nederland will have earned victories. Gotta run now but yawl come back now.

How is everyone out there in Sext-Land? Just sitting in my office eating some cheese and listening to some Mozart. Got my Wos hat on and reading a Bio about Coach Neumann on the Bulldog site. Gotta stop and wish Coach McDougal the best and get my game face on. Within the next seventy two hours Kingwood' date=' Wos and Nederland will have earned victories. Gotta run now but yawl come back now.[/quote']

I usually prefer Stevie Ray Vaughn, but I do have a classical collection that I will listen to from time to time. I will be heading to Humble Friday to see the STANGS Romp !

Just sitting in my office eating some cheese and listening to some Mozart.

What about that nap?

Doing that now Gringo. Ha Ha Gringo you going to any games this weekend? Come hang out with us friday night and watch Wos and Giddings.

Well' date=' I would ETBU but I'm about to make a 5 hour drive south to Eagle Pass to spend some quality family time on my deer lease. Good luck to WOS![/quote']

Be careful and I will call you with some updates and be nice to the little Bambie's. sp

How is everyone out there in Sext-Land? Just sitting in my office eating some cheese and listening to some Mozart. Got my Wos hat on and reading a Bio about Coach Neumann on the Bulldog site. Gotta stop and wish Coach McDougal the best and get my game face on. Within the next seventy two hours Kingwood' date=' Wos and Nederland will have earned victories. Gotta run now but yawl come back now.[/quote']

Man, cheese and Mozart??? Are you hiring??? :D

Would that be Dougald McDougald?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086