I hate to break everyone's hearts...

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="1081191" timestamp="1318508472"]
[quote author=rwtb link=topic=89536.msg1081124#msg1081124 date=1318481032]
[quote author=caneyhead#1fan link=topic=89536.msg1080584#msg1080584 date=1318431124]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89536.msg1078212#msg1078212 date=1318186077]
[quote author=bulldawg64 link=topic=89536.msg1078194#msg1078194 date=1318183474]
any word on bollinger when can he return
for rb for vidor? this would help them even
more.
[/quote]
He don't really know. Depends on when his foot heals and when he feels comfortable running on it. Maybe LCM but probably Central.
[/quote]
From what i hear he will most likely be out for the season..i know alot of people from around there and they claim he milks things. At home they say he is walking just fine and around his buddies' houses, he is tired of getting smashed on by all this 4a defense. Maybe if he was a freshman and had time to gain size he would be in good shape, but from my stand point i see a JV running back. Sorry to burst your bubble Vidor, cooper or stevenson will run all over people compared to yall's star.
[/quote]

listen here, for the second time. bolinger is small yes, but milks things? no. lol i don't even know what to say. so your telling me a broke foot is milking things? a broe foot should be out for 6 weeks, its been 3 and he's coming back this week. im not even going to try and talk smack back to you i'll just let bolinger do that on the field come central when he's back and completely healed. oh and if stevenson is so much better then why didn't he show it in those two games he started in? yeah he's a great player and i expect great things to come but right now he's not as good as bolinger. your stupid go home.
[/quote]

Look this is the reason why I dont like threads like this to start.  First,  to questions someones heart on weather you are injured or hurt is sily.  If your just  hurt, which there are alot of those during the season,  wrap it and get out there and play.  If you are injured, like a broken bone or tendon or muscle tear, let it heal and come back if you can.  Bolinger has heart.  I know better than most since I coached him since he was 6 in football.  Now to bash Stevensonis BS also.  He has been playing just fine in Bolingers stead and is one heck of an athlete. So Caney your an idiot and it shows in your posts but anyone else posting dont bash one of the other athletes to try and make your point because what sense does that make either.
[/quote]
He wasn't bashing Stevenson. He was simply stating that David is better than jeremy.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder