Beaumont West Brook vs. Baytown Sterling Game Thread/West Brook wins!

[quote name="BMT HS FOOTBALL FAN" post="1076746" timestamp="1318045363"]
How did Percy Johnson do?
[/quote]

Percy, Josh, and the entire offensive did pretty good. I dont think we ever punted. Our issue is the DL or just the young D as a whole. When Sterling scored, they got three yards at a time, eating clock, etc.. They have a QB that might be 5f tall. He was IMO hard to find in the backfield. He run / read the yards that they did gain. We could have ran up 60plus. WB will beat NS and PAM. Get ready!

[quote name="Popa Blu" post="1076817" timestamp="1318048233"]
[quote author=BMT HS FOOTBALL FAN link=topic=89461.msg1076746#msg1076746 date=1318045363]
How did Percy Johnson do?
[/quote]

Percy, Josh, and the entire offensive did pretty good. I dont think we ever punted. Our issue is the DL or just the young D as a whole. When Sterling scored, they got three yards at a time, eating clock, etc.. They have a QB that might be 5f tall. He was IMO hard to find in the backfield. He run / read the yards that they did gain. We could have ran up 60plus. WB will beat NS and PAM. Get ready!
[/quote]

Johnson looked just fine. Scored 3 TDs, don't have a yardage count but definitely over 100.

Wow! That's a pretty bold statement, PopaBlu. I would like to think we could beat NS and PAM. Of course, I haven't had a chance to see my Bruins play in a few weeks, and can't see the improvement on the field. But I know you go to the games and know what you're looking at, and I'm glad to hear the confidence in your post. It sounds like the offense is coming along, nicely. If we could get the defense to step up a little bit, it sounds like we'd be ok. I hate not being at the games and having to rely on people to keep me updated. I get too excited. Lol good game, offense. Good game, Bruins. Let's go get NS!

For the night, WB was 24 for 237 rushing, and 9 of 14 for 97 yards passing for 334 yards of offense and no turnovers. Percy was 15 for 168 yards rushing and 3 TD's. Josh was 9 for 13, for 97 yards passing, and 4 for 28 rushing. Jalen Malone was 2 for 23 and a TD. Robert Redd was 2 for 34 for a TD. Great game guys! Love the numbers we're seeing. Hope to see more of the same against NS!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124