Burkeville vs. Evadale Game Thread/Evadale wins!

[quote name="Howard" post="1076688" timestamp="1318043887"]
Just did the math..Burkeville has given up a total of 254 points this year in six games. That is an average of 42 points a game! It is amazing to think that this team may go to the playoffs????? WTH UIL????
[/quote]DIV I and DIV II 1a is a joke.  It's to give the smaller schools a better chance to compete, but I have always said and still do, two divisions in 1a is just plain silly, IMO

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="1076837" timestamp="1318048921"]
[quote author=Howard link=topic=89441.msg1076688#msg1076688 date=1318043887]
Just did the math..Burkeville has given up a total of 254 points this year in six games. That is an average of 42 points a game! It is amazing to think that this team may go to the playoffs????? WTH UIL????
[/quote]DIV I and DIV II 1a is a joke.  It's to give the smaller schools a better chance to compete, but I have always said and still do, two divisions in 1a is just plain silly, IMO
[/quote] Three schools makind the playoffs in a 4 team dist. is a joke and a waist of tax payers money, Schools are have a hard time with all the cuts in money, yet now they have to find the money to travel too a playoff game, were the team has NO chance of winning. :(

The Rebels can't do anything about the politics.  They have had a lot of trash said about them this year and have had to overcome a lot in putting together a team that can win a ball game.  It's 11 against 11 and Evadale put it on them.  Way to go Rebs.  Kip Rawls and Brandon Bruce are small but quick and are can run the fire out of the ball.  Good job boys.  Wes, Kyle, Shaun, Tanner and lots of others played a great game.  Make you some good memories guys.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83