***SETXsports HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RANKINGS - WEEK 6***

Silsbee is deserving of their spot in the rankings....

I am the single pollster who ranked East Chambers as the top team in the 2A-Private Poll... I have actually had EC ranked in the top three in my rankings for a while, and the win cemented that thought.... Kelly I had ranked high as well previous to their losses....

I think that EC deserves to be ranked as the top team because of their win last week.... It changes week to week though, and I have been proven wrong before!!!!

[quote name="Kelly Basketball" post="1074519" timestamp="1317873958"]
Still have yet to get a response for why East Chambers is ranked ahead of Kelly when they have identical records and Kelly beat them.

Oh and for the jokster who gave Legacy their first place vote (clearing showing what a joke this poll is), the combined record of Legacy's opponents (counting Burkeville twice since Legacy plays them twice?) is 1-17. Quality Schedule
[/quote]
This is just my opinion but i think EC is ranked over Kelly because of how close the game was.. i mean we lost by like at most a touchdown. and EC had that huge win over newton.. And i still think newton should be ranked over EC as of now.. but when does newton play Anahuac? because i think that and EC vs. Anahuac will be the deciding games in the district..

Guest blackflag
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1074120" timestamp="1317838350"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89273.msg1073964#msg1073964 date=1317827229]
Do you really think Silsbee could beat Nederland or Dayton or Ozen [b]or us?[/b] really?

wow.
[/quote]

The only "real" thing we could go on this would be to look at Silsbee's and Vidor's common opponent, which is Lumberton.

Vidor          30
Lumberton  26

Silsbee        49
Lumberton    35

;)
[/quote]

Really , You would go by #'s ?  There is more to it than that  ;)

[b]I'm a pollster [/b] and I had EC at #2 on mine and Legacy at #6, and Kelly ahead of them. BTW, I didn't have PNG in my top 15 for Big School. I can tell you that My picks have changed alot since district started. Like I said before it's hard to rank teams in non-district because of different strengths of schedules. I think the real rankings happen when district starts, or atleast for me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124