wo-s at home its about time 0-1 now lets win one at home

Well be fine. I would like to see Rutledge play some more and actually open up his passing game. Heard he has great field vision and can hurl the ball. We need to get him ready for the future. Salter did an awesome job last week and looks like he is coming along great, not asking to replace him, just want to see the other young kid throw if we get up alot.

[quote name="skipper" post="1073390" timestamp="1317753920"]
i dont know much about this young man only what i have been told friday night when he was out there i was shocked on how cool he was under presser i never asked is he a sr this year are jr
[/quote]Are you talking about #10, the QB.  I think #10 is a Freshman.  Skipper,  I`m sure your buddy from Silsbee will let us know the facts.

[quote name="speveto" post="1073399" timestamp="1317755393"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=89261.msg1073390#msg1073390 date=1317753920]
i dont know much about this young man only what i have been told friday night when he was out there i was shocked on how cool he was under presser i never asked is he a sr this year are jr
[/quote]Are you talking about #10, the QB.  I think #10 is a Freshman.  Skipper,  I`m sure your buddy from Silsbee will let us know the facts.
[/quote]

Lol!  Here we are...now 10 posts into this WO-S related thread and not one question, comment, or show of curiosity from the Silsbee broadcaster.  What a shock.  ;D

[quote name="77" post="1073763" timestamp="1317781220"]
[quote author=wo-76 link=topic=89261.msg1073684#msg1073684 date=1317775840]
what happened to the other kicker.He was putting everything in end zone?
[/quote]He was injured last week dont know if he will be back this week are not.
[/quote]Skipper, I thought I saw you at the KV game Friday night but it sounds like you must have not watched the game.  The regular kicker, Jerquis "BEASLEY", #86 and Britton Lindsey #43, were on the side-line, not in uniform.  The new kicker and new QB are both Freshman. They both looked good in the game.

[quote name="speveto" post="1073907" timestamp="1317823212"]
[quote author=77 link=topic=89261.msg1073763#msg1073763 date=1317781220]
[quote author=wo-76 link=topic=89261.msg1073684#msg1073684 date=1317775840]
what happened to the other kicker.He was putting everything in end zone?
[/quote]He was injured last week dont know if he will be back this week are not.
[/quote]Skipper, I thought I saw you at the KV game Friday night but it sounds like you must have not watched the game.  The regular kicker, Jerquis "BEASLEY", #86 and Britton Lindsey #43, were on the side-line, not in uniform.  The new kicker and new QB are both Freshman. They both looked good in the game.
[/quote]Correct, I said he was injured last week guess I should have said injured and didnt dress last week.

Cano did very well being a freshman. Beasly is only a kicker because we didn't have one. Some people might not know that he is one of our starters. It's hard to play both ways and then have to kick. In my opinion, I would let cano handle xp and chip fieldgoals and let beasly kick off untill canos leg gets stronger. That's what they did with me.

kicker when you were playing at wo-s did you where leg weights  on your legs walking around the reason i asked was becouse back in the 60s when i was at LSHS coach ted jefferies  made us use leg weights during school hrs took them off at practice  sure helped  to build up the legs and our speed i also used 8 pounds of weights during track practice

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124