• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1071091" timestamp="1317492427"]
[quote author=Mr. E link=topic=89149.msg1071041#msg1071041 date=1317489638]
i expect another win by the eagles.
[/quote]

WOW MISS CLEO  ::)    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote
yea im pretty good at predictions this year.

[quote name="BHtheHill" post="1071187" timestamp="1317498680"]
Mr.E didn't you predict a [b]victory for BH over Dayton[/b]. WoW!
[/quote]

Anybody can win the lottery. Besides DA BRONX were gitten tired of DOMINATING 19-4A. Tryin to mix it up a bit this year ;D  I think you prediction might be safe in dis one Mr. E eaglets rollin. ;D

Guest beechnut
Why they  have little or no  chance will root for my NFISD Bulldogs and will be the only prolly here that will. Our story is once upon a time but it has  been years since Forest Brook has had a good team. Anyway go Jaguars and Eagles bc real  name before they ruined our skewls.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1071642" timestamp="1317529013"]
Why they  have little or no  chance will root for my NFISD Bulldogs and will be the only prolly here that will. Our story is once upon a time but it has  been years since Forest Brook has had a good team. Anyway go Jaguars and Eagles bc real  name before they ruined our skewls.
[/quote]Smiley had a tough team just before FB and Smiley combined. When I was in highschool the FB band was really fun to watch, although I was in the locker room at the time. Too bad what has happened to NF ISD, kinda like the economy; hard to plan or do anything positive with so much uncertainty hanging over your head. Hope y'all's fans show up for your kids. It takes a lot of courage for them to go out there week after week.

I think after the 1st quarter I will be rooting for North Forest :o This will be the last time BH will play this school! Goodluck to the Kids in this school and I hope that they have a brighter future that what this school seems to try and take away from them! It's a shame that the school and community has failed these yong men and women, but yet they still get out their and try to compete with what they got.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="BHFAN" post="1071759" timestamp="1317568868"]
I think after the 1st quarter I will be rooting for North Forest :o This will be the last time BH will play this school! Goodluck to the Kids in this school and I hope that they have a brighter future that what this school seems to try and take away from them! It's a shame that the school and community has failed these yong men and women, but yet they still get out their and try to compete with what they got.
[/quote]

Nobody to blame but the parents bc they put up with the BS that has gone on for the last twenty five years. At one time Smiley and FB were top notch high skewls at one time. Corruption has cost these kids of NFISD their future and now to be thrown in with HISD? ya ok. Sad.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="beechnut" post="1071857" timestamp="1317576201"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=89149.msg1071759#msg1071759 date=1317568868]
[/quote]

[b]Nobody to blame but the parents bc they put up with the BS that has gone on for the last twenty five years.[/b] At one time Smiley and FB were top notch high skewls at one time. Corruption has cost these kids of NFISD their future and now to be thrown in with HISD? ya ok. Sad.
[/quote] I agree... And now that the state is probably gonna shut the doors.. the parents are gonna start getting angry. They should have been getting angry a long time ago... And besides if a school is rated unacceptable, the parents can transfer their child to another school district. And why didn't Shelia Jackson Lee step up a long time ago? In stead of waiting like the parents did?   

For the most part, parents are elected by the community as School Board members.  The school board selects the Supts. and have a big say in spending $$$, and how it is spent.  The school board is the watch dog.  So, I'd say that that whole situation is due to the job done by that community.  As in most households, its the kids that suffer...very sad situation.  JMO

[quote name="octfeb" post="1072024" timestamp="1317584546"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=89149.msg1071857#msg1071857 date=1317576201]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=89149.msg1071759#msg1071759 date=1317568868]
[/quote]

[b]Nobody to blame but the parents bc they put up with the BS that has gone on for the last twenty five years.[/b] At one time Smiley and FB were top notch high skewls at one time. Corruption has cost these kids of NFISD their future and now to be thrown in with HISD? ya ok. Sad.
[/quote] I agree... And now that the state is probably gonna shut the doors.. the parents are gonna start getting angry. They should have been getting angry a long time ago... And besides if a school is rated unacceptable, the parents can transfer their child to another school district. And why didn't Shelia Jackson Lee step up a long time ago? In stead of waiting like the parents did? 
[/quote]

Not enough cameras on hand!!!! You want Shelia you better get some cameras and microphones there. Besides she was probably in Washington DC at a Big White House. :-\

[quote name="BHISDfan" post="1073486" timestamp="1317760107"]
Dutton is out till December, he'll be ready for next year.
[/quote]

I hope so! I hear that he is one of the better athelets on the team and has only played one down that i know of and that was last years opening kick return.

Yeah, we just think the BH Defense is strong right now.  Jesus Christ if we had Dutton back there at safety ball-hawking everything it wouldn't even be fair.  He is one of the best, if not the best athlete in the school. 

Haven't seen many folks able to match up with him when there is a ball up for grabs.  The kid just goes and gets it whether he's at safety or at receiver....I really wish he would have been able to get on the field this year.  No telling how good that defense could have been with him roaming around back there.  My guess would be 3 or 4 interceptions at this point in the season.

QB's better be aware of where he is when they let that ball go next year.     

[quote name="HillGuy" post="1073614" timestamp="1317768240"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=89149.msg1073488#msg1073488 date=1317760132]
Also #10 Robinson. He wasn't suited out for the Lee game!
[/quote]
Not going to be back I hear, not injury related.  That is gonna hurt, but the replacement looked good against Lee.
[/quote]

Dang ! That sucks

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1073685" timestamp="1317775845"]
[quote author=HillGuy link=topic=89149.msg1073614#msg1073614 date=1317768240]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=89149.msg1073488#msg1073488 date=1317760132]
Also #10 Robinson. He wasn't suited out for the Lee game!
[/quote]
Not going to be back I hear, not injury related.  That is gonna hurt, but the replacement looked good against Lee.
[/quote]

Dang ! That sucks
[/quote]

We'll be okay!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed