Week 6 Pee Wee Scores Here

WD170

[quote name="DawgsOfGold" post="1073920" timestamp="1317824303"]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=89140.msg1073880#msg1073880 date=1317821676]
[quote author=DawgsOfGold link=topic=89140.msg1073862#msg1073862 date=1317820376]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=89140.msg1073781#msg1073781 date=1317782909]
[quote author=DawgsOfGold link=topic=89140.msg1073558#msg1073558 date=1317764725]
Not only do they have speed, those guys are physical and dont mind laying the wood. I know there's a rumor that they can't hit, and they don't like to get hit. I think they've proven some folks wrong over the past few weeks!!
[/quote]

With all due respect Dawgsof gold, both of the Lumberton teams out hit the BMT G team (not by much) in my opinion; however, you guys have a very well coached greasy lightning fast team with some hosses on it.  Lum W can hit, but they can't hit what they can't catch.  Good luck to you and your athletes.
[/quote]Both Lumberton teams out hit Bmt G is too funny. I think Lum R coaches and players will say otherwise.
[/quote]

Bmt G hits real good and they are fast, but they do not out hit Lum R or Lum W.  I am not saying it is a landslide, but I have seen all 3 play in several games and I would have to rank 1. Lum R 2. Lum W 3. Bmt G in that 3 way match up.  No disrespect intended, believe me.  You guys will beat Lum W...I am sure of it.  You've got some decent hitters and crazy speed.  I like watching your boys play.
[/quote]Lum R #1. Obviously you didn't watch the game between the 2. Bmt G punished their backs. Oh, and they tackled our backs 1 time. The other 6 plays went for 60yd+ touchdowns. We only ran 7 total plays. Don't get that confused with 7 possessions. They did however tackle us on a few 2pt conversions and kickoffs. The score was actually 47-19. 41-13 after 3. 47-13 early in the 4th. Bmt had to put some offensive players on D just so players could get their plays.
[/quote]

Yes, I watched the game.  I did not say your boys couln't tackle.  I said Lum R hits harder.  Their QB / LB had the hardest hit of the game.  I don't think punished is the right word.  You tackled their backs more times than they tackled your backs...which reverts back to what I said.  You can't tackle what you can't catch.  Your two best hitters are not slouches, but from the times I've seen all 3 play, I stand by my claims.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1073880" timestamp="1317821676"]
[quote author=DawgsOfGold link=topic=89140.msg1073862#msg1073862 date=1317820376]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=89140.msg1073781#msg1073781 date=1317782909]
[quote author=DawgsOfGold link=topic=89140.msg1073558#msg1073558 date=1317764725]
Not only do they have speed, those guys are physical and dont mind laying the wood. I know there's a rumor that they can't hit, and they don't like to get hit. I think they've proven some folks wrong over the past few weeks!!
[/quote]

With all due respect Dawgsof gold, both of the Lumberton teams out hit the BMT G team (not by much) in my opinion; however, you guys have a very well coached greasy lightning fast team with some hosses on it.  Lum W can hit, but they can't hit what they can't catch.  Good luck to you and your athletes.
[/quote]Both Lumberton teams out hit Bmt G is too funny. I think Lum R coaches and players will say otherwise.
[/quote]

Bmt G hits real good and they are fast, but they do not out hit Lum R or Lum W.  I am not saying it is a landslide, but I have seen all 3 play in several games and I would have to rank 1. Lum R 2. Lum W 3. Bmt G in that 3 way match up.  No disrespect intended, believe me.  You guys will beat Lum W...I am sure of it.  You've got some decent hitters and crazy speed.  I like watching your boys play.
[/quote]

Last time I checked, out hitting a team doesn't mean anything if it doesn't put points on the scoreboard.  And I'm sorry, but I saw some of the bmt g/lum r game and that was about as lopsided a contest between two good teams I've ever seen.  Bmt G dominated that game from start to finish and put plenty of hard hits on Lum r's workhorse.  Bmt g is a scary team.

[quote name="pngfan97" post="1074017" timestamp="1317830527"]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=89140.msg1073880#msg1073880 date=1317821676]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Last time I checked, out hitting a team doesn't mean anything if it doesn't put points on the scoreboard.  And I'm sorry, but I saw some of the bmt g/lum r game and that was about as lopsided a contest between two good teams I've ever seen.  Bmt G dominated that game from start to finish and put plenty of hard hits on Lum r's workhorse.  Bmt g is a scary team.
[/quote]

I have stated on numerous occasions that Bmt G is a better team than anyone in their division and have a chance of winning it all.  We were simply having a discussion about who hits harder.  Bmt G definitely dominated the Lum R...that was never the question.  They did lay down some hard hits too.  Nobody questions that either.  I simply stated (and I have watched many of all 3 teams' games) that Lum R hits harder...doesn't mean they are going to win another game or that Bmt G can't hit.  Hope that clears it up...

I just got finished printing the Super Bowl trophies.  I already put BMT-G's name on it.  Ya'll are a good team but take the props people give you and keep handling business.  That rotator cuff has to be sore as many times as ya'll pat yourselves on the back.  I saw that game with Lum-R and #3 went up the gut untouched 2 or 3 times for touchdowns.  I assure you that won't happen with Lumberton White. Better have your 7 yr old big boy panties on.  It's gonna be a long day.

[quote name="DawgsOfGold" post="1074100" timestamp="1317836492"]
[quote author=demons95 link=topic=89140.msg1074084#msg1074084 date=1317835506]
I just got finished printing the Super Bowl trophies.  I already put BMT-G's name on it.  Ya'll are a good team but take the props people give you and keep handling business.  That rotator cuff has to be sore as many times as ya'll pat yourselves on the back.  I saw that game with Lum-R and #3 went up the gut untouched 2 or 3 times for touchdowns.  I assure you that won't happen with Lumberton White. Better have your 7 yr old big boy panties on.  It's gonna be a long day.
[/quote]#3 up the middle will be the least of your problems ;D Your right, its gonna be a long day for others as well
[/quote]The DOGFATHER will be there ( to bad all this message board DONT fire the Kids up )
            We are reeeTards

[quote name="dogfather" post="1074119" timestamp="1317838251"]
[quote author=DawgsOfGold link=topic=89140.msg1074100#msg1074100 date=1317836492]
[/quote]#3 up the middle will be the least of your problems ;D Your right, its gonna be a long day for others as well
[/quote]The DOGFATHER will be there ( to bad all this message board DONT fire the Kids up )
            [color=red][u][b]We are reeeTards[/b][/u][/color][/quote]

You said it dogfather!  Man this is fun.  Demons95...you have no idea... Bmt G ain't the watered down teams y'all been playing.

Maybe ya'll are right but there are still a few games left to be played before then.  I don't personally coach pee-wee but I would be willing to bet Chris will have the kids ready to play.  They may not win but from start to finish those boys will be ready to play.  By the way we have very little speed on Senior White this year and have shut down several speedy players so you can stop speed and can coach to stop it as well.  Good luck to all you 7 yr old bandwagon riders and may your odds hit.  I'm sure a few of ya'll have gambled on this. HA HA

[quote name="demons95" post="1074203" timestamp="1317843727"]
Maybe ya'll are right but there are still a few games left to be played before then.  I don't personally coach pee-wee but I would be willing to bet Chris will have the kids ready to play.  They may not win but from start to finish those boys will be ready to play.  By the way we have very little speed on Senior White this year and have shut down several speedy players so you can stop speed and can coach to stop it as well.  Good luck to all you 7 yr old bandwagon riders and may your odds hit.  I'm sure a few of ya'll have gambled on this. HA HA
[/quote]

I have no doubt they will be ready to play!  What's amazing about these Bmt G boys is that the better players on their team ARE only 7...amazing.  Demons95, are you telling me right now that you have NO coaching affiliation with Lum W???

#3 scored all offensive touchdowns except one that I can remember and he is 8.  You are right I have no affiliation with pee-wee white.  Both of my kids have been fortunate enough to play for Chris and he's a buddy of mine.  He has plenty of good coaches to help him.  I understand what your saying but day in day out he puts together winning teams and believe me they played fast kids last year.  Guess what that got them?  A big ol Undefeated Super Bowl CHAMPIONSHIP trophy.  I know what you're gonna say BMT-G kids are phenoms unlike any other kid we've ever seen.  Until these kids start showing up on Marvel comic books they are still kids and not super heros.

[quote name="demons95" post="1074240" timestamp="1317847060"]
#3 scored all offensive touchdowns except one that I can remember and he is 8.  You are right I have no affiliation with pee-wee white.  Both of my kids have been fortunate enough to play for Chris and he's a buddy of mine.  He has plenty of good coaches to help him.  I understand what your saying but day in day out he puts together winning teams and believe me they played fast kids last year.  Guess what that got them?  A big ol Undefeated Super Bowl CHAMPIONSHIP trophy.  I know what you're gonna say BMT-G kids are phenoms unlike any other kid we've ever seen.  Until these kids start showing up on Marvel comic books they are still kids and not super heros.
[/quote]

Awesome kids (you left off the awesome part). Well the Ned B and Lum R head coaches will tell you what kind of team Bmt G is...and they have good teams too.  I understand your kid plays on Lum W, and I also agree that Olexa has a helluva coaching skill and great group of boys...I also know that if you underestimate Bmt G, you'll be talking about the 2010 Trophy next year too (cuz there won't be one in 2011)!  Good luck and stay healthy.

[quote name="DawgsOfGold" post="1074261" timestamp="1317848758"]
[quote author=demons95 link=topic=89140.msg1074240#msg1074240 date=1317847060]
[/quote]Obviously you didn't watch the game. #3 had all the touchdowns :D He only had 1 dude. Yes he's 8 but he was 7 when the season started  ;)
[/quote]

Demons95 just talking smack to keep his mind off of losing...lol.

You guys crack me up, way too much time on your hands. Im not sure what happened in the org-fld game, but PA is the most physical team in the league, and their not too slow either.  Lum r will get a taste this wk.  I can only assume they let them score cause no one else had scored much including PNG g. If PNG g can beat both Lum r and WOS then i would give them the nod. If not, and BMT beats Lum W i would give them the nod. Also i don't think yall are giving PN credit on their speed, they had several long runs against PA.  But PA has been their only test.  That will change in the next few wks.

i watched png-g play pa and i was really impressed with png speed ,blocking, and defense. # 22 i think was lit up by # 98
i believe of pa, but that dude didnt quit. he also had a long run for a td before half, he out ran pa to the endzone, so i for one give all the props to png-g, ive said all along ,they will probably be in the super bowl. good luck

[quote name="Tex22" post="1074370" timestamp="1317860436"]
You guys crack me up, way too much time on your hands. Im not sure what happened in the org-fld game, but PA is the most physical team in the league, and their not too slow either.  Lum r will get a taste this wk.  I can only assume they let them score cause no one else had scored much including PNG g. If PNG g can beat both Lum r and WOS then i would give them the nod. If not, and BMT beats Lum W i would give them the nod. Also i don't think yall are giving PN credit on their speed, they had several long runs against PA.  But PA has been their only test.  That will change in the next few wks.
[/quote]

Partner, I don't know what posts you've been reading, but I don't think the majority of guys out here have questioned PNG-G's speed.  I think they will go undefeated. As far as PA is concerned, they are not a playoff team (due to eligibility), so nobody discusses them that much.

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1074613" timestamp="1317905183"]
[quote author=LHSALLZONE link=topic=89140.msg1074346#msg1074346 date=1317856406]
actually, # 23 scored 2 off. & 1 def int. td & xtpt, #  11 scored  2 off. & 1 def. td & xtpt, # 3 scored 1 off td ( 2 extpt )
bmt : offense  7 plays -  230 yds  ( 5 -td )  32 yds per carry  lol
      : 1 - fumble rec &  returned for td  - 85 yds  ( #  11 ) lum red drove 50 yds to 15 when fumbled )
        : 1-  int return for td 60  yds ( # 23 )

total  yds - 375

lumberton red # 9  19  carries -  127 yds ( 2 -tds -one for 38 yds )
                            5  rec.  -      45  yds
                              2 ko retuns  42  ds

# 8  20 carries  -  113  yds ( 1 - td )
                                5-7 passing -  45  yds
                              1- xtrapt

lumberton  red  39  carries -    240 yds ( 
                      5-7 passing        45 yds
                        3-ko returns      47 yds
                        first downs 10

total yds                                332  yds

bmt stopped 2 of our poss. on 4 downs, 2 on turnovers, we scored on the other 3 poss.
oh - we did not stop them on off. lol :'(

this is what we got off of the dvd
by the way bmt -g can & does  play aggressive & they hit hard ,my son # 8  # his best buddy # 9 have the bruises to proove it.  again bmt great game & good luck. all those teams being mentioned both lum teams bmt -g wos, ned-b and png -g all are really good teams all can play, png-g is one of those impressive teams along with bmt-g, so im waiting to see who will
topple one of those teams. not to leave lum-w out of the picture those guys are still undefeated to, i really like those guys. they are not as big along the line as in the past, maybe not as fast as last years sb team, but chris will always put up a good fight. good luck this weekend guys .
[/quote]Those are nice numbers you put up against Bmt. Two backs over 100 yards rushing. 40 total carries between the two, I would've bet my bottom dollar that you won the game if I didn't already know the score. I don't understand how can you run the ball 40 X's successfully, and still managed to get blew out. If you controlled the game, how in the heck did you allow them to score 46 points
[/quote]

Well, when the other team runs somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 or 8 offensive plays and scores 5 times, plus adds 2 def touchdowns, it's kinda hard to win the game.

[quote name="pngfan97" post="1074627" timestamp="1317906575"]
[quote author=Ochocinco link=topic=89140.msg1074613#msg1074613 date=1317905183]
[quote author=LHSALLZONE link=topic=89140.msg1074346#msg1074346 date=1317856406]
actually, # 23 scored 2 off. & 1 def int. td & xtpt, #  11 scored  2 off. & 1 def. td & xtpt, # 3 scored 1 off td ( 2 extpt )
bmt : offense  7 plays -  230 yds  ( 5 -td )  32 yds per carry  lol
      : 1 - fumble rec &  returned for td  - 85 yds  ( #  11 ) lum red drove 50 yds to 15 when fumbled )
        : 1-  int return for td 60  yds ( # 23 )

total  yds - 375

lumberton red # 9  19  carries -  127 yds ( 2 -tds -one for 38 yds )
                            5  rec.  -      45  yds
                              2 ko retuns  42  ds

# 8  20 carries  -  113  yds ( 1 - td )
                                5-7 passing -  45  yds
                              1- xtrapt

lumberton  red  39  carries -    240 yds ( 
                      5-7 passing        45 yds
                        3-ko returns      47 yds
                        first downs 10

total yds                                332  yds

bmt stopped 2 of our poss. on 4 downs, 2 on turnovers, we scored on the other 3 poss.
oh - we did not stop them on off. lol :'(

this is what we got off of the dvd
by the way bmt -g can & does  play aggressive & they hit hard ,my son # 8  # his best buddy # 9 have the bruises to proove it.  again bmt great game & good luck. all those teams being mentioned both lum teams bmt -g wos, ned-b and png -g all are really good teams all can play, png-g is one of those impressive teams along with bmt-g, so im waiting to see who will
topple one of those teams. not to leave lum-w out of the picture those guys are still undefeated to, i really like those guys. they are not as big along the line as in the past, maybe not as fast as last years sb team, but chris will always put up a good fight. good luck this weekend guys .
[/quote]Those are nice numbers you put up against Bmt. Two backs over 100 yards rushing. 40 total carries between the two, I would've bet my bottom dollar that you won the game if I didn't already know the score. I don't understand how can you run the ball 40 X's successfully, and still managed to get blew out. If you controlled the game, how in the heck did you allow them to score 46 points
[/quote]

Well, when the other team runs somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 or 8 offensive plays and scores 5 times, plus adds 2 def touchdowns, it's kinda hard to win the game.
[/quote]

Yep, that pretty much sums it up...

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1075182" timestamp="1317950021"]
[quote author=LHSALLZONE link=topic=89140.msg1075160#msg1075160 date=1317948557]
pngfan ,thank u for educating  ouchme chew backa, i mean ocheeeee  lol :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
[/quote]I think your team as exposed Bmt G. (U CAN RUN ON THEM) With the offensive numbers you postesd, it appears you can run all  day on them. All youthe have to do is Eliminate the turnovers and hit them hard like they say you do. Now when you play them again, You'll Win Easily!!
[/quote]

Nobody beats them easily...you will see.  They can be beaten...just not easily.

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1075182" timestamp="1317950021"]
[quote author=LHSALLZONE link=topic=89140.msg1075160#msg1075160 date=1317948557]
pngfan ,thank u for educating  ouchme chew backa, i mean ocheeeee  lol :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
[/quote]I think your team as exposed Bmt G. (U CAN RUN ON THEM) With the offensive numbers you postesd, it appears you can run all  day on them. All you have to do is Eliminate the turnovers and hit them hard like they say you do. Now when you play them again, You'll Win Easily!!
[/quote]Ocho I have figured ur ties out! You have got a 7 or 8 yr old playing on Red in Lum.......

[quote name="dogfather" post="1076722" timestamp="1318044717"]
[quote author=Ochocinco link=topic=89140.msg1075182#msg1075182 date=1317950021]
[/quote]I think your team as exposed Bmt G. (U CAN RUN ON THEM) With the offensive numbers you postesd, it appears you can run all  day on them. All you have to do is Eliminate the turnovers and hit them hard like they say you do. Now when you play them again, You'll Win Easily!!
[/quote]Ocho I have figured ur ties out! You have got a 7 or 8 yr old playing on Red in Lum.......
[/quote]

I think his ties are to Lum W.  That's what I've been told.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="DawgsOfGold" post="1084829" timestamp="1318767925"]
[/quote]I love it! Big boy Panties huh? Just make sure there's plenty of Oxygen available on Your sidelines ;) :D ;D
[/quote]

There is a thread about BMT G vs LUM W...That's where the official smack talk is being laid down. Let's here what you got! LOL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder